Video Games

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Brian SD, Nov 7, 2007.

1. cheessus

cheessus Senior member

gevurrah22 (guy who made Steampunk Samurai) mods another forum I frequent he mentioned it about a month back lol.

Also, Resident Evil 5 is an awesome game, but it's definitely steered toward co-op play. My buddy and I beat it through online co-op and communicated via bluetooth on our first run and it was hella fun. I ran through it a few times afterwards too, Versus is really cool too if you're willing to dish out $5.

The Mercenaries mode of Resident Evil 5 is completely addictive if you're a competitive person, and IMO, well worth the price of the game alone.

2. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

RE5 is the same as in the demo; dumb AI partner and very frustrating controls. The only way to play Fallout 3 is on PC since you have 100s of nerds around the world continuously making fantastic mods for the next 10 years.
    gevurrah22 (guy who made Steampunk Samurai) mods another forum I frequent he mentioned it about a month back lol. Also, Resident Evil 5 is an awesome game, but it's definitely steered toward co-op play. My buddy and I beat it through online co-op and communicated via bluetooth on our first run and it was hella fun. I ran through it a few times afterwards too, Versus is really cool too if you're willing to dish out $5.
    The Mercenaries mode of Resident Evil 5 is completely addictive if you're a competitive person, and IMO, well worth the price of the game alone.
    Cool, I just bought Batman so RE5 can wait. What I want is the PS3 slim but I can't allow myself to have 2 systems. That is too geek [​IMG]

3. Psyren

Psyren Senior member

I bought a slim last week cause my brother took the 80gb with him to Dubai for college. He'll be back this time next year when we'll probably sell one of them for a 360.

4. bigasahouse

bigasahouse Senior member

No way, I'm jealous.

I've read a lot of good reviews. I haven't played it yet- I'm saving it for Sat when friends are coming over.

5. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Excited for the new Zelda on DS hopefully coming out before xmas

6. breakz

breakz Senior member

So who on here plays CoD4 on PS3? Couldn't wait any longer for MW2 so I picked this up back in June...still as awesome as I remember.

7. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

I've always bought used games on fleaBay but I ordered Dead Space from gameorigin.com, cheaper than any listing. Also, anybody buy/sell on gamestaq.com?

8. Szeph el raton

Szeph el raton Senior member

Picked up Resistance2 and Batman: Arkham Asylum for my PS3 yesterday. Increased my game-count by 200% [​IMG]

Will try to find CoD4 when I'm out for shopping later, very addictive on PC and now I'm curious how it is on the PS3 as I just don't find time to sit in front of my computer anymore.

Edit: been to 6 shops. No one sells CoD4 for the PS3 anymore here. Bought Overlord2 for my PC out of disappointment.

9. thetieguy

thetieguy Senior member

I just won a $30 gamestop gift card for a nation wide contest for backyard baseball 2010 for the wii. I think I will use it to lower the cost of to preorder the new Mario for the Wii.

10. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    breakz - get cod4 for xbox and join the winning team.

11. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

I just won a $30 gamestop gift card for a nation wide contest for backyard baseball 2010 for the wii. I think I will use it to lower the cost of to preorder the new Mario for the Wii.

Congrats!! I always thought we should have a thread to share our winning experiences with the group.

12. breakz

breakz Senior member

breakz - get cod4 for xbox and join the winning team.

Don't have a 360 b/c they kept failing on me...had to send mine in 3 times over a bit more than a year. [​IMG]

13. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

Don't have a 360 b/c they kept failing on me...had to send mine in 3 times over a bit more than a year. [​IMG]

Don't worry, Mauro would have just sniped you as you crawled through a hole in a wall anyway. [​IMG]

14. breakz

breakz Senior member

Don't worry, Mauro would have just sniped you as you crawled through a hole in a wall anyway. [​IMG]

If you're talking about Downpour then...yeah lol, he would've.

15. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    hey it works and the last time I checked the object was to kill people. [​IMG]