Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Video Games

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Brian SD, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Frederic Tobias

Frederic Tobias Member

Only interested in movie or shows related video games :box:
    Like Transformers Fall of Cybertron and Transformers The War for Cybertron, the Lego superhero series.

2. wojt

wojt Senior member

way to miss out on great games and play garbage xd

3. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Bump because Destiny 2

4. Mulan

Mulan Senior member

NRG signs 17-year-old Overwatch pro sinatraa for $150K

[​IMG]
    Jay "sinatraa" Won, left, signed a $150,000 contract with NRG Esports on Sunday. The 17-year-old will compete for NRG in the inaugural season of the Overwatch League. Robert Paul/Provided by Blizzard

North American Overwatch star Jay "sinatraa" Won has signed a $150,000-per-year contract with NRG Esports and joined NRG's Overwatch League roster, sources close to both parties told ESPN.

The 17-year-old's salary is $100,000 per year above the league minimum, with revenue-sharing options available, sources said. He is entitled, alongside his future teammates, to 50 percent of team bonuses, per Overwatch League rules.

The high salary comes after a dispute between NRG Esports and Cloud9, which both attempted to complete agreements with the player, sources said. Through a competitive bidding war that raised the salary by nearly $50,000, sinatraa and his mother -- who is required to sign the agreement because he is a minor -- ultimately signed with NRG. NRG Esports declined to comment.

Sinatraa is reuniting with former coach and Selfless Gaming co-owner Brad Rajani, who is now the head coach and manager of NRG Esports Overwatch team. Sinatraa left Selfless after the organization disbanded on July 7.

Sinatraa is considered one of the best North American DPS players and received interest from a number of prospective teams. Over the last few months, he has competed as part of the North American Overwatch World Cup team. That team will compete on Nov. 3-4, with its opening match against South Korea, at Blizzard's annual BlizzCon in Anaheim, California.

5. otc

otc Senior member

6. GT-R

GT-R Well-Known Member

Now that the vita is taking its last breaths, at least everywhere but Japan, I look back with some very mixed feelings. On one hand, the vita has been invaluable when on flights, waiting at the hospital, etc. But when I contrast that with the psp, which I used all the time at home, it is a big let down.

My biggest annoyance about the vita is the way Japanese games have stagnated in creativity. Every other game is some shitty dynasty warriors fight 100 of the same enemies and walk to the next checkpoint or some woeful persona-type dungeon crawler with dusty turn-based combat.

The best thing about the vita was the indie games (that I can get on pc) and the few gems that Sony stopped incentivising like gravity rush, nfs most wanted, and sonic all stars racing transformed. Man, fuck the vita.