1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Brian SD, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Mulan

Mulan Senior member

I couldn't help but notice the bad business casual look a lot of the speakers went for; good fitting jeans go a long way. However, this IS, E3. The only thing the expo really is against, are ties.

[​IMG]

2. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Most of these developers/coders probably go to work every day in shorts and tee-shirts. Anything they do above that is an effort.

3. gort

gort Senior member

Never got into fallout. Someone aware me.

4. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

Well fucking still no Zelda. I guess I'm gonna have to buy another system.

5. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

FF7 and Chrono Trigger are the most overrated Square games.

FF64lyfe

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  6. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

Love FF6, such an epic scope. Same thing I loved about chrono trigger with all the time travel etc.

7. suited

suited Senior member

Looking forward to this. I played my PS4 for a few weeks after launch day and haven't touched it since. Hoping this game will fill that void.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    2 people like this.
  8. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

New computer finally came in

Been playing Fallout Shelter, pretty addicting. My First game on the iPhone

9. otc

otc Senior member

The new battlefront looks pretty sick. Will have to wait for Fallout Shelter to come to android I guess...

Been playing some Heroes of the Storm lately. Have been placed on some truly abysmal teams a few times which never happened in the beta. Hoping that improves as I level up and/or do better myself (I'm not really that good of a MOBA player, but at least I'm not an idiot).

We are doing a 5-man LAN this weekend to really try it out. The only problem I see is that the free heroes are pretty limiting in a LAN setting where most players are new to the game. I've unlocked one with gold from leveling, and we will probably all level enough to unlock another...guess we could toss a little money at it too, but there is not a lot of room for team variation.

10. gort

gort Senior member

They are not overrated, and FF6 also being awesome does not mean that FF7 was not equally awesome as well. Stop trying to sound unique, to do that you have to cite one of the games that wasn't released in NA bro!

11. otc

otc Senior member

The only one I ever fully played through was FF5 on an SNES emulator. That one was great with the job system. I remember spending a lot of time in the basement of some castle farming ability points from some stone tablet monsters that granted an abnormally high amount...then you could start to max everything out and play mixed up classes.

I think I played a decent chunk of 6, and always meant to play 7 but only just started it. Maybe I will actually get to experience the new version.

12. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

~_~;; all the major ff games have been released in the us. only the cell phone games haven't come out.

13. b1os

b1os Senior member

Level 100,000,000 Monster Summer Game badge. \o/

14. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Chrono Trigger is by far my favorite RPG the company has made.

FWIW, I prefer both FF9 and FFX to FF7.

15. gort

gort Senior member

I meant original platform release. STOP TROLLING ME BRO

16. Mulan

Mulan Senior member

Dishonored 2 is happening. I'm crying.

1 person likes this.
  17. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Senior member

18. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

So, what games do you guys suggest for play now?

I re-downloaded CS 1.6 as it's always a favorite of mine, plus, now I am playing in HD.

I was downloading Tera MMORPG but thought better of it. (Bandwidth too slow to d/l, 6 hours!)

edit:
    Going to pickup Fallout for sure .. and this Shelter game is fun but slow. I don't want to shell out money to buy more briefcases. Been trying to scavenge or complete the daily tasks.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  19. otc

otc Senior member

CS:GO has some pretty nice enhancements and new game modes...I haven't played 1.6 in ages.

Heroes of the Storm is pretty good (and free). Dota style game, without all of the stuff that made dota so shitty in my mind (last hitting, item builds, only one map, etc).