• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hmmm yeah the build your own route might be the best choice. Basically, the only game I will be running on the machine is going to be D3. I'm more of a console player and right now my entertainment center has the cable box and PS3 on it. Trying not to clog it up with too much electronics.
Will you be playing some D3? Maybe we can get some SF'ers to adventure on release day. :)

Count me in.

Last edited:

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

finally got Mass Effect 3.
A question for anyone playing Vanguard: what is the biotic charge good for? Other than getting you killed, I mean? I kind of wish I had stuck with Infiltrator.

Charge is very useful. In rank 6 there is a perk that increases your barriers after a charge.

It's useful as a last ditch move to off a nearby aggressor, or at lest knock him down long enough to run to cover. It's also very useful if you are pinned down in a bad area and need to charge somewhere far away. I've been surrounded many times, only to charge to some far away enemy, get cover, and have a great vantage point to attack the rest from.

If you spread your two team mates out, you can charge near a spot where all enemies will have some part exposed to you or your team mates.

Last edited:

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about playing EVE: Online again. I go through this phase every 2 years or so. The gameplay is not very fun to me, but I love space, I love well thought out Sci-Fi worlds, and I love the hands off PvP environment and economy.

eve_online_004.jpg

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dark Souls is awesome, but it's a much different game than Skyrim. It's a hard as nails hack and slash that really requires you to learn to play it.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are we talking like frustratingly difficult to the point of giving up? A la Devil May Cry 3 or Ninja Gaiden Sig 2?

Not that I have played it, but that's the reputation it has. One of the most unforgiving games of the current generation.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Devil May Cry 3 was a friggin´ pain ********** to play. Those ******* bosses...

alan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Demon souls was frustratingly difficult. Even with walkthroughs. But incredibly rewarding too. Took me forever though. Id just stop playing it for a month when id get pissed at how difficult it is.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Demon souls was frustratingly difficult. Even with walkthroughs. But incredibly rewarding too. Took me forever though. Id just stop playing it for a month when id get pissed at how difficult it is.

I always play single player games on easy now. I had enough difficult video gaming when I was a hardcore WoW player for years. Oh the number of hours I spent wiping on raid bosses.....

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love Orcs Must Die. It's addictive as hell, and I got the full game and all the DLC for around $5.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I always play single player games on easy now. I had enough difficult video gaming when I was a hardcore WoW player for years. Oh the number of hours I spent wiping on raid bosses.....

EQ would have killed you. WoW is easy juice compared to vintage EQ.

alan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It didnt have a difficulty setting that you could change if i remember correctly. I play simpler games usually but theyre way too simple on easy. My default is the second hardest setting

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads