• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Viccel too long

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered several pairs of size US10-11.5 socks and they are labeled as that size. But the socks are much larger than the US10-11.5 labeled on the socks. Anyone else with that problem?

Harsiem

Reaction score
I wish mine were too long!!!

I have the opposite problem. I ordered US10-11.5 over-the-calf socks (also labelled as such) and they're way too short. Viccel seem really inconsistent. This was my first experience with Viccel, and I'm afraid I'm sticking with Mazarin!

The pair in the photo wouldn't stay up for more than 30 minutes - definitely not over-the-calf!!!

123.jpg

Fliegerguy

Reaction score
My experience with viccel socks was that they shrank to the appropriate labelled size after washing

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered several pairs of size US10-11.5 socks and they are labeled as that size. But the socks are much larger than the US10-11.5 labeled on the socks. Anyone else with that problem?
They fit fine after I tried them on:brick:

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.