• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viccel.com socks

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The bottom of the black friday email says 'free delivery', but I'm still being charged $10?

garigo

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the new elastane socks vs the 100% cotton ones? Is one better quality / comfort than the other? How should I pick between the two? Thanks!

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any additional discount for SF members that would combine with BLACK30?

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who are in-between sizes, which size do you go with?
I'm US 9.5 and US 10 dependent on the last, on the website there's US 8.5 - 9.5 & US 10 - 11, so I'm not sure which option to choose.

phrozenheart

Reaction score
Hi gents, has anyone faced any sizing issues with their OTC socks? I'm a US 10 and so I ordered a few of the US7.5 - 11.5, thinking that maybe the material is very stretchy for it to fit such a wide range of sizes.

16199710342286642641601982673094.jpg

When the socks arrived and tried them on, the charcoal gray is much shorter and also tighter than the navy burgundy one.

20210318_102906.jpg

Hence, I emailed Viccel's President, Ahmet to see if he knows about this. He replied saying to check the stripes on the socks, as the size I bought should have 3 stripes. The charcoal gray could possibly be a smaller size, a 1 stripe.

2021-03-02 15-30-04.JPG

Hence, why I'm writing this as the socks I received all had 3 stripes. The charcoal gray is stretched to the max just to put on, so I doubt one can wear it to stretch it out.

20210318_103026.jpg

Ahmet did say that they'll all fit the same after the first washing. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. The navy burgundy became fitter, which is good but the charcoal gray became even tighter.

I updated him on the above, but he hasn't replied me since March 2021.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi gents, has anyone faced any sizing issues with their OTC socks? I'm a US 10 and so I ordered a few of the US7.5 - 11.5, thinking that maybe the material is very stretchy for it to fit such a wide range of sizes.

View attachment 1603247

When the socks arrived and tried them on, the charcoal gray is much shorter and also tighter than the navy burgundy one.

View attachment 1603260

Hence, I emailed Viccel's President, Ahmet to see if he knows about this. He replied saying to check the stripes on the socks, as the size I bought should have 3 stripes. The charcoal gray could possibly be a smaller size, a 1 stripe.

View attachment 1603267

Hence, why I'm writing this as the socks I received all had 3 stripes. The charcoal gray is stretched to the max just to put on, so I doubt one can wear it to stretch it out.

View attachment 1603268

Ahmet did say that they'll all fit the same after the first washing. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. The navy burgundy became fitter, which is good but the charcoal gray became even tighter.

I updated him on the above, but he hasn't replied me since March 2021.
They're horrible in responding and understanding the customer's concern from my experience, nonetheless, this hasn't happened to me. I'd send another email and would try contacting them via Instagram in your case.

Patrick George

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Placed an order with Viccel a week ago and still not dispatched. Emailed them, but no reply. Anyone know what's going on?

nubirth

Reaction score
Whats the deal with Viccel? I want to order socks from them but after reading these comments, I'm very afraid to. Are there any alternatives to them that have similar dress socks?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads