• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viccel.com socks

flvinny521

Reaction score
I just got my first order: one pair of wool/silk, one summer cotton, and one winter cotton, all in the same size OTC. I wore the wool/silk yesterday and the fit was great, but the summer cotton today is significantly tighter around my calf, to the point where it was difficult to get on. Is this normal? Should I have sized up for the pure cottons?

@KemalOnyurt can you provide any insight on sizing as asked above?

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
we are improving our payment system. will be ready in a few days as more secure and user friendly.
thanks for patience

joorinainen

Reaction score
When are you going to fix your website? I have been trying to buy socks from you but i can't pay with no other way than bank transfer?

Spurious

Reaction score
I talked about the issue above. I wasn't able to order either. It's frustrating to say the least.

joorinainen

Reaction score
I saw that they have removed the warning from their webpage about bank transfer payments and i was trying to order with credit card. I got the order to the point of payment and entered my credit card information. Only to get error message "Please provide 3d Secure supported credit card Status:E".

LollardKnight

Reaction score
I had an issue as well, but mine was with the security device (reCAPTCHA). It says the problem's on their end. But I'm sure they're working their hardest to get it sorted. With their customer service I couldn't expect less.

On the subject, how fast is their express shipping? I'm ordering socks for my July 9 wedding, and I'm already past the 3 week point. Will the extra $15 get them here on time if I order in the next few days (hopefully the site will be fixed by then)?

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
Viccel Secure Shop is alive and accepting Credit Cards.
We implemented SSL and site starts https not http so Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
Credit card process is 3D Secure it give addional security.
Hope you will like new experience of Viccel Secure Shop.

bte we have been making lots of tests but if you face with any issue please tell us our teams working hard to fix it.

thanks for your patience and support.

joorinainen

Reaction score
Viccel Secure Shop is alive and accepting Credit Cards.
We implemented SSL and site starts https not http so Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
Credit card process is 3D Secure it give addional security.
Hope you will like new experience of Viccel Secure Shop.

bte we have been making lots of tests but if you face with any issue please tell us our teams working hard to fix it.

thanks for your patience and support.

Still not working. After secure check out when i enter my credit card details i get this error message: "Please check the information you entered
If you wish please :Send mail".

joorinainen

Reaction score
There was a issue about discount but fixed that

Still the same error message: "Please check the information you entered If you wish please :Send Mail". This is after i entered credit card details and pressed "Proceed to 3D secure" button.

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score

Still the same error message: "Please check the information you entered If you wish please :Send Mail". This is after i entered credit card details and pressed "Proceed to 3D secure" button.

We solved 3d secure step but now another issue and it seems its about bank system we are waiting banks back.

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score

We solved 3d secure step but now another issue and it seems its about bank system we are waiting banks back.

Just wanted to inform that we progressed, bank system can accept Mastercard but Visa Card.
They are working on Visa Card integration.

joorinainen

Reaction score
Just wanted to inform that we progressed, bank system can accept Mastercard but Visa Card.
They are working on Visa Card integration.

Mastercard is not working. Still the same error message: "Please check the information you entered, please check it and try again
If you wish please:Send Mail"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads