1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Viccel.com socks

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by BareSolid, Oct 5, 2009.

1. aspasp

aspasp Senior member

I'm a 6.5 UK in Carmina and Meermin, but generally 8.5 in nike's. What size should I choose?

2. cbfn

cbfn Senior member

I would say size US 8.

3. Aerostat

Aerostat Well-Known Member

Order placed!

It turns out if you buy enough pairs he throws an extra one in for free.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  4. KemalOnyurt

KemalOnyurt Senior member

Thanks for sharing your valuable thoughts.
    We had national holiday so it might cause little latency.
    We cant supply you tracking ID less than 3 pairs.
    If you want express delivery we can give you that option too all you need to do that sending e-mail us after making order.

since 2009 we are listening you and try to supply your request and we will work on wider and longer socks too.

thanks for your patience and supporting us

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  5. ericgereghty

ericgereghty Senior member

Ahhh, thank you for the clarification. I was actually intending to write today.

Is it reasonable, given the holiday, that an order placed in August, I believe on the 23rd, would not yet have arrived?

Also, if more than 3 pairs are ordered, will tracking automatically be provided? I don't really care about express delivery, though the peace of mind of knowing that my package is on its way, rather than floating around the world somewhere, would be awesome.

6. KemalOnyurt

Actually your order is quite old, we need to try checking. Have you sent an email about this case ?
    yes if you order more than 3 pairs tracking ID will be seen on viccel web page and you can check it from postal service.

7. KemalOnyurt

we have published new web page, hope you will like it.
    if you have time we will be waiting for your valuable comments.
    Its mobile optimized too

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. ericgereghty

I had not as of yet, but I will do so now.

9. Aerostat

Aerostat Well-Known Member

Well my order came in yesterday! The socks look great but I must say that they are way more slick than any of the other dress socks I own. This makes my foot slip around a bit in my shoes which isn't so great. Hopefully after they go through the wash one time this won't be an issue. Other than that they feel great and the colors are awesome!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. ericgereghty

Emailed to inquire about the status of my order, yesterday morning. Yet to hear anything...

I can only say I'm glad the prices are so damn good lol...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  11. Uttern01

Uttern01 Member

Same slippery experience but after first wash perfect.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  12. ericgereghty

Hi Viccel,

I'm really not trying to be a jerkoff, but I've left 3 emails regarding my as of today unfulfilled order...and have yet to hear back.

As always, any assistance would be much appreciated.

13. etl

etl Senior member

Sharing my experience...

I ordered during the Summer sale. I got 8 pair of OTC in summer weight. I have mammoth calves and socks are always an issue for me. Selection was good... enough. My order arrived in about 3 weeks to NYC.

The Summer weight socks are thin but by no means sheer. The colors are pretty true to the site. They've all been washed a handful of times and show no immediate wear or fading.

My order shipped with two pair of "navy" that were mislabeled deep purple socks. I wrote Kemal and he got back to me quickly. I sent a photo and it was confirmed that something had gone wrong with packaging on their end. He offered to send the correct socks. About 4 weeks later, the replacement socks arrived in the mail at no additional cost to me.

Not only was the customer service exceptional, but I've found that I quite like deep purple socks.

Highly recommended.

14. yanagi

yanagi Senior member

Did you hear anything? I placed an order two weeks ago and still can't check the status.

15. ericgereghty

Hey there. In fact, I did hear back, about a day or so after the post you post (roughly 3 weeks).

They emailed me saying the order was sent, and would likely take 4-5 weeks for receipt.

Apparently now, if you order more than 3 pair (I ordered 2 to try them out before making a bigger plunge), you can get tracking. Based upon my experience, that would most definitely be the way to go.

16. yanagi

yanagi Senior member

Thanks. I'll give it another week.

17. danielyam

danielyam Well-Known Member

I placed an order of 4 pairs of socks with express shipping on 2 November and have yet to receive any form of order confirmation nor tracking number. Not as express as I thought it was supposed to be. Could anyone help?

18. ericgereghty

As someone who's been waiting for an order to arrive since mid-August, I'd have to say pump your brakes and wait a little while.

19. yanagi

yanagi Senior member

I placed an order on October 19, and delivery was attempted on November 7. I picked them up from the post office today. So while they seem to have some issues with orders not being trackable, they are being shipped.

20. ericgereghty

I think something that would be fairly labeled a hit or miss proposition at this point. I have an order hopefully in route as of 10/15, so there's still a few days to hit that 2-4 week estimate.

This was a order originally placed end of August, but let's chalk that up to a legit mistake in shipment...