• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viccel.com socks

david4king

Reaction score
I have two sets. One of the thin summer ones, and one of the thick winter ones. I love these socks. After several washings they are as good as new. They fit perfect and are great!!! You want to talk about great customer service well let me tell you guys about my experience. Well I ordered a whole set of the summer thin ones. When they came I thought they were a little too thin for my tastes. I emailed them asking if I returned them and sent the difference in price if they would send me the think ones. They only wanted the 25 buck and told me to keep the ones I had and they would send me a second full set. I was very very happy!! These people are the best!!

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
david - photos of the thicker socks and how they've held up after washings?

kemal - pricing of the new thicker wool socks?

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am a little displeased with mine so far. After two washes, most or my pairs are fraying/coming unthreaded at the top. The colors are still vibrant and gorgeous, but that won't do me much good if they unravel
frown.gif
I was getting ready to buy the winter socks too, but not sure that it's worth it.

amce

Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
I am a little displeased with mine so far.

After two washes, most or my pairs are fraying/coming unthreaded at the top. The colors are still vibrant and gorgeous, but that won't do me much good if they unravel
frown.gif

I was getting ready to buy the winter socks too, but not sure that it's worth it.

I'm certain Kemal & Co. will sort this problem out for you. Their after-sales service is nothing but outstanding.

Cheers

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amce
I'm certain Kemal & Co. will sort this problem out for you. Their after-sales service is nothing but outstanding. Cheers
Our customers' happiness is the most important thing for us. We are always trying to improve our products with your comments and reviews. We worked on top section of socks and made them stronger though winter weight socks have stronger top. Please contact us about any subject in any case. I am not allowed tell the price of wool-silk socks but you can be sure that prices will be the most reasonable price again.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KemalOnyurt
Same pairs means every property of the pairs must be same(season, style, color and size)

so one has to buy 5 pairs of red winter cotton over the calf socks to get the 6th over the calf red winter cotton sock over the calf free?
facepalm.gif

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
so one has to buy 5 pairs of red winter cotton over the calf socks to get the 6th over the calf red winter cotton sock over the calf free?
facepalm.gif

As a member of Style forum you are getting 20% discount as if 1 of 5 is free in addition that
there is 5% discount if you buy 6 or more same socks.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As a member of Style forum you are getting 20% discount as if 1 of 5 is free in addition that
there is 5% discount if you buy 6 or more same socks.

no worries. it used to be buy 5 get 6th free in addition to the 20% off. Waiting to see the wool line up, as I heard the other socks were on the thin side.
boxing[1].gif

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kemal,

how thick are the silk/wool socks going to be? something between the wool and the cotton, or thicker than that wool?

thanks

brandall10

Reaction score
We worked on top section of socks and made them stronger though winter weight socks have stronger top.

I have a couple pairs of the OTC winter socks and must say they seem very well constructed, and like new after 4 washes. I can't imagine them unraveling.

They're a bit warm for San Diego weather right now which has gotten back into the 70s as of late. So I ordered a few summer socks... let's see how those fly
smile.gif

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered 6 pairs of winter OTC socks. Totally forgot that there is a SF discount.
ffffuuuu.gif

kngrimm

Reaction score
I recently ordered a pair of both OTC summer and winter cotton socks in black, which was after they increased the length of the sock, I believe.

The socks are of good quality with nice, deep color. The socks stay up all day without ever thinking about them, and so far it seems like they will last quite awhile.

The cotton is nice, but please note that the summer version is kind of sheer... I can definitely see my skin through them, but it's not incredibly noticeable unless you look. I'd suggest getting a couple summer pairs for when a thin sock is useful...

Otherwise, I'd order the winter socks since they are not too thick, but definitely hide the skin more. Anyway, I'm happy and will probably place a large order soon enough. Migrating to one manufacture that I enjoy seems like a pleasant thought - I absolutely hate searching for a matching sock in the early morning.

The Salvation Army is about to get a bunch of socks...

Xire

Reaction score
Any word on when the wool/silk socks are going to be ready? And how about the thickness, as someone else asked?

I ordered a navy OTC pair a while back that fell down quickly after being washed. Then after you increased the length, I ordered a charcoal pair, but the top part started to come undone. Hopefully, the next pair will be perfect. Glad to see you're responding to feedback, though.

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
Viccel Wool-Silk OTC socks are ready. In a few days there will be more color and all sizes available.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads