• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viccel.com socks

Teou

Reaction score
I loves these socks!
IMG_0539.jpg
IMG_0534.jpg
IMG_0532.jpg

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for patterns for a while, but recently gave up and placed my third order.
My first order was black, charcoal and navy. Second order had a bit of color - blue, tan, gold, brown. I just placed a third order with burgundy, turqoise and I'm quite excited
smile.gif

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aleksandr
I've been waiting for patterns for a while, but recently gave up and placed my third order.
My first order was black, charcoal and navy. Second order had a bit of color - blue, tan, gold, brown. I just placed a third order with burgundy, turqoise and I'm quite excited
smile.gif

patterned socks have been produced but before adding them on webside we should complete the stock.

Dewi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Another New Yorker
I would still love some pastel argyles a la Brooks Brothers, Paul Stuart, or Ralph.

I want some bold, vertical stripes. I've got plenty of argyles and solids, but I want some stripes.

Contango

Reaction score
My third order has now arrived. Love their prices and colours.

Edward

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BareSolid
Has anyone any experience ordering with this company? They are based in Turkey and provide very cheap socks (around £2.50 per pair) in cotton lisle. Long socks (over the calf) are also sold but we don't really wear those much in England.

I ordered two pairs, in green and claret in size 43 (which I believe to be a British size 9). I shall give a review when I get them.

I've bought many pairs of over-the-calf socks from them and have been very happy with them. They hold up very well even after many washings. And they have them in my size (14)!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads