1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Viberg sizing guide and where to source.

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by Subbie, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Subbie

Subbie New Member

hello there

I am brand new to this forum but I have done what feels like a round the world trying to find a pair of boots that both look how I want them too and are hard wearing. I did, I found them only to discover that the company doesn't keep them in permanent manufacture.

I really like the Viberg boots based on the 310 or 320 last and preferable in a durable leather. I feel that after reading this forum I am going to be expected to know a lot of details that I wasn't aware of before but I am a complete nubie to this subject. I am an older guy who just want to wear a pair of boots that feel great and wears well too.

I am wanting to know anything regarding the sizing of Viberg boots and the leather and how well it wears. I am a UK size 10 in any boot I have ever worn (which isn't many as I had an operation to remove a plate that prevented me from wearing boots) The only issues is every boot I have ever worn as been too narrow. I have tried to track down a Brannock device within 100 miles of me but not one shop uses them. I visited several shoe shops and all they could tell me was that I had a wide foot and when I mentioned I was looking at american sizes and EE they said the UK doesn't use that sizing and that I was just a wide fitting.

I would really like to be able to purchase a pair of these boots and for the first time in my life it's not money holding me back it seems to be location ( I live in Cornwall in the UK).

Please could anyone shed some light for me I did a forum search for a topic like this and I didn't see any in the first 50 results that came up.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Kris

2. Tacosauce

Tacosauce Senior Member

Order direct from viberg. Freeman sporting club also carries them.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

4. Subbie

Subbie New Member

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your time and advice, I did in the end buy a pair of Viberg boots in the 320 last they are perfect, I bought them from a gentleman in Germany. I really like the 320 last and would definitely buy another pair.

66b9ee39-b2bd-47b0-95c9-165c8fbdb319.jpg

5. HolyBootsBatman

HolyBootsBatman Member