• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Viberg Service boot in color 8 chromexcel.. Brand new!! Size 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessetk313

Reaction score
. Up for sale is a pair of Brand New color 8 chromexcel leather Viberg Service Boot. The boots come in their original box with the additional laces I received with the boots which are leather. These boots are beautiful and I'm sure you are well aware of the exceptional craftsmanship of Viberg Boots. These boots are brand new and are a size 9. I just purchased a pair of wolverine 1000 mile boots so now want to sell these off. I will ship internationally but it may incur an additional fee depending on the price it cost to ship. I will accept PayPal as payment. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Attachments

jessetk313

Reaction score
Thanks buddy... I'm surprised Myself I haven't even gotten offers on these

ThreadandSteel

Reaction score
Thanks buddy... I'm surprised Myself I haven't even gotten offers on these
It might be because of the lost & found natural cxl release. I know after that people were looking for those. I'm trying to find a pair of #8s myself. The ones on Viberg's site right now are GYW instead of Stitchdown. They also have the #8 tongue instead of the black tongue which is what I really want!

candyspan

Reaction score
Sending a PM... Let me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 112 33.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%