• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

VIBERG Scout boot Made in Canada in CXL Natural Horween last 2030 size 11-45 NEW

VIBERG Scout boot Made in Canada in CXL Natural Horween last 2030 size 11-45 NEW

Pit

Reaction score
Pit submitted a new listing:

Scout boot Made in Canada in CXL Natural Horween last 2030 size 11-45 - CXL Natural Horween last 2030 size 11-45 Goodyear construction in leather with VIBRAM MOREFLEX

VIBERG Scout boot Made in Canada in CXL Natural Horween last 2030 size 11-45 Goodyear construction in leather with leather stitching Vibram Moreflex sole new original packaging with dust bags Sell 399 per pair if shipped with traceable courier + 11euro
Read more about this listing...

MilesMW

Reaction score
Hi. Just traded message with you on Grailed. What’s your best price shipped to US? Thanks! Miles

Pit

Reaction score
Hi Miles thank you,
for 380 dollar I could give them to you, but then there is shipping with UPS for the US that without the original box costs 60 dollar and with the box 80 dollar.. As you know the box is very volume.. 390euro or 440dollar send with UPS to USA without box or 460dollar with original box
Thanks anyway
Pi

Pit

Reaction score
Viberg us an Canadian brand the size it's US 11 on the box and on the boots like near a 10uk or 11 Red Wing or 11 Alden in Aberdeen Last

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.