• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viberg Natural Shell Cordovan Service Boot, 10 on 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Closed listing, now on eBay here

Selling my used Viberg Natural Shell Cordovan Service Boots. These are in a size 10 on the 2030 last, in a stitch down construction, with an unstructured toe, unlined shaft, and shell cordovan heel pad. These are from 14oz Berlin, and will never be released again. They will also never be replicated either, as Viberg has stated they will not be making any stitch down shell cordovan boots, nor unlined shaft boots again.

These are worn, but well loved. The heels have life in them, and the soles have tons of life in them. There are scratches and scuffs, and some mild staining from indigo and life, but no cuts or structural damage, nor any broken stitches that I can see. One picture shows what they will look like before being shined up. With some saphir and a brushing (which I have done to prepare them for sale), they look golden red and gorgeous.

These will ship via USPS priority mail, and price will include the PayPal fee. Sale is final.

Attachments

• bTBdHvXg.jpg
    bTBdHvXg.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 255
  • DlWYrAFg.jpg
    DlWYrAFg.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 450
  • gmDLV1Mg.jpg
    gmDLV1Mg.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 311
  • kNTECArg.jpg
    kNTECArg.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 245
  • mhjCmtLg.jpg
    mhjCmtLg.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 297
  • SLkQZiw.jpg
    SLkQZiw.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 580
  • sSr3uDig.jpg
    sSr3uDig.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous! If they were size 12, I'd be buying them from you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads