1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Viberg Natural Bison Service Boot 10.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Aviv, Nov 12, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aviv

Aviv Senior Member

For sale is a pair of Viberg natural bison pit tanned service boots on the 1035 size 10.5. These are stitch down construction and made with an amazing leather that is tanned with a similar process to Cordovan. I have worn these 12 times since receiving them at the end of October. I am only selling them to make room for dress boots I need to wear for a new job (lame).

These have barely begun to break in, and are in near-new condition except for a few minor heel scuffs. Sale includes the original box, cloth bags, venetian cream and alternate laces. Price is firm at $575 shipped in the US (over $120 off retail). International buyers welcome, please contact me about shipping quotes.

These are sold out in most sizes!

Cheers

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.