1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Viberg for Styleforummarket makeup: Wax flesh Service Boot

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jan 17, 2014.

1. peezlep

peezlep Member

[​IMG][/IMG]

Well I sent an email this morning raising the issue, so we will see what they say. To illustrate the issue, here is another picture of the stitching on my boot and a comparison image lifted from the Viberg site showing the wax flesh derby boot and attention to detail I've taken as a given from my previous purchases

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  2. peezlep

peezlep Member

[​IMG]

That didn't work then, this is my boot and the previous image is from Viberg.com

3. meso

meso Senior member

I noticed a VERY slight narrowing between the stitching on my Vibergs (like 1mm). Nowhere near as bad as the pic above. I don't think I could file that under handcrafted character.

4. Scottystyles

Scottystyles Active Member

Agreed, looks sloppy. Seems out of character for them..