• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Heavyweight Tees Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's popular heavyweight tees are now restocked, in three styles, so there is something for every style. They are available in three classic colors: white, black, and the heather grey featured here.. These high quality tees are staples that work in every seasons. Check them out here here

If you have any questions for the designer, please, he is a valued and active member and sponsor of the community, and can be found here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viberg for Styleforum HoF GMTO - The Hopper Boot ORDER NOW

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Viberg for Styleforum Hopper Boot Preorder!

Here it is.

Due to popular demand, my own included, we will be doing a re-run of the Viberg 8" shaft Engineer "Hopper Boot", as inspired by Dennis Hopper in Easy Rider. The only question was - do we do it with a partially structured toe, or do we redo the unstructured toe that we did last time?

This time, we are doing the same boot, with only one change. This version will include the much called for partially structured toe.

The boots, shipped worldwide, are $776. You may preorder with a 50% non-refundable deposit here: http://www.styleforummarket.com/the...ldwide-included-50-deposit-until-may-31-2016/ The remainder of the price will be invoiced to you before shipment.

We expect the boots in October, but delays may occur. Hopefully, we got out from under all the delays that we had last year.

The Hopper Boot
Model: Engineer Boot
Last: 2005
Leather: Aged Bark
Sole: Cats Paw heel and Vibram 700 half sole
Notes:
- Natural Midsole
- Nickel or chrome buckles
- Partially Structured toe (ping pong)
- Stitchdown Construction

Here are some pictures to get you all hot and bothered:

Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@rydenfan

Why you had to tag me damn... Love the boot and might do it. Will vote for partially structured as well.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fok
I am just torn between the hopper and a pair of Role Club boots.
http://www.roleclub.com
Ah. I see.

So, both really nice boots. I certainly can't argue against Brian the Bootmaker, his heel heights excepted. One factor worth considering is that the Hopper boots are unlikely to get made again.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And that chamois...so good
I honestly did not think that they would be as good as they turned out to be, and I silently cursed myself as they all went out the door, with nary a pair for me.

The Chamois is incredibly rich, made up as a boot.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@LA Guy what's the final price on these?
I am anxious to know.
It's been so long since these were preordered the first time, that I had to look.

It appears that they were $775 shipped, worldwide. That is what they will be this time as well.

Cheers,

Fok.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VivaSlimCA