• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders available now until August 16.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How's the voting going. Is Route 10 getting traction? With the cats paws it should be. Yuk Yuk.
That is a terrible joke, so I'll choose to ignore it. Otherwise... yes, it's in the lead, right now. But it still needs more to get made.

Cheers,

Fok.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vote in for Gandalf 2.0.

Hope we get some more votes!
The Gandalf 2.0 is nearly assured of getting made, based on the emails I've had from people who voted for the original Gandalf. Right now, we are going to do the Hopper, the Goodyear Gandalf, and the Alternative district, plus perhaps one other boot. We'll see.

Cheers,

Fok.

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That is a terrible joke, so I'll choose to ignore it.  Otherwise... yes, it's in the lead, right now.  But it still needs more to get made.

Cheers,

Fok.

And here I am thinking it was clever :).

Cmon Chukka lovers. This style make up Chukka will never be made or found anywhere in this whole wide world. It's a design made in heaven.

janoy89

Reaction score
What are these HOF make-ups? That 110 Service Boot in black oil tan was killer, I'd love to get another chance to snag it.

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not really much of a "talker", but I'm always "subscribed" & enthused to find out what's currently up.

'Don't really care about what others think, but for a boothead like me__ This IS the BEST round ever
1f64f-1f3fb.png

Every1's chugging out similar offerings__ Chukka on Cat's Paw
2795.png
Engineer Chamois
1f3af.png
... 'just won't find make ups even remotely close to these anywhere else, right now ... not even @Viberg site
1f60e.png

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are these HOF make-ups? That 110 Service Boot in black oil tan was killer, I'd love to get another chance to snag it.
We are going to cut off conversation about our HOF boots for now, to concentrate on the matter at hand. When and If I decide that a HoF round is in order, I'll tell you! For now, let's not confuse the issue.

Cheers,

Fok.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you create the best and most unique makeups you can then we will use up all the special leather and it can default never be repeated as HOF! So vote strong and create the best one-time makeup

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not really much of a "talker", but I'm always "subscribed" & enthused to find out what's currently up.

'Don't really care about what others think, but for a boothead like me__ This IS the BEST round ever
1f64f-1f3fb.png

Every1's chugging out similar offerings__ Chukka on Cat's Paw
2795.png
Engineer Chamois
1f3af.png
... 'just won't find make ups even remotely close to these anywhere else, right now ... not even @Viberg site
1f60e.png

Listen to What the Maaaan Said....He said- Cats Paw Chukka..!.....

gsgleason

Reaction score
Can I vote for multiple makeups? The chukkas are my interest, and while I'd prefer the aged bark, I'd rather see at least one of them get made.

Last edited:

gambit402

Reaction score
So lets say I vote for the route 10 and the aged bark at $20 each, but only one gets made. Will I get the bonus on that one and have $60 go toward my purchase?

By this rationale one may as well vote for all of them to maximize return.
I think you get refunded on the one that doesn't get made, and you get the $40 total on what does.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads