1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Viberg Chukka Boot - Ebony Essex Roughout - 2030 Last - size 8 (BRAND NEW)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Dbear, Dec 30, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Viberg Chukka Boot - Ebony Essex Roughout - 2030 Last - size 8 - Brand New
    These were a pair of made-to-order chukkas that I just received. The build and finish of these blew me away--it's definitely a quality product. I'll pretty much let the pictures speak for themselves. Someone will be incredibly happy with this pair, that's for sure. Check my references.

These are completely 100% brand new. They were only tried on briefly indoors on carpet. Pictures speak for themselves.

The ebony essex roughout is a brownish grey. It's really nice with depth of color and these will age nicely.

Viberg Chukka Boot
    Ebony Essex Roughout leather
    Size 8
    2030 Last
    3 small gunmetal eyelets
    Vibram 2060 beige sole

Shipping is $15 anywhere in the US. It comes with the Viberg box, cream, dust bags, and extra laces. I'm going to ship it exactly how it was shipped to me. I prefer to ship only to the US, but if you really want them, I'll see what I can do.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014

2. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Final drop before ebay.

A quality pair here, someone will be happy once they get their hands on them, I'm sure.

3. asaa1000

asaa1000 Senior member

Awww man I'm so tempted, such a beauty! Pretty good price as well, almost comparable to the sample sale. Someone buy this now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.