• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

Viberg Brown Classic Calf Chelseas

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Callusing submitted a new classified:

Viberg Brown Classic Calf Chelseas - Nearly new brown classic calf, labeled size 8

Lightly worn indoors just to start the break-in process. Classic calf, bought just a couple weeks ago. Labeled size 8 - depending on your foot, most people go 1 size down or 0.5 size down from their Brannock / sneaker size. (I'm an 8.5D Brannock and these fit me well)

View attachment 1563980View attachment 1563981View attachment 1563982View attachment 1563983
Read more about this classified...

chejinsun

Reaction score
I can not find conversation ,do you accept any offer ?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 37 15.1%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 40 16.3%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Carmina

Votes: 38 15.5%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 78 31.8%