• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
JoeRogan said:
1 down isn't particularly uncommon with Viberg, Division Road seems to commonly size people 1.5 down

My first pair was from DR and they sized me down 1.5 from brannock. I have no complaints, been wearing a Viberg 7 on a number of different lasts/ styles.

1.5 down from Brannock works well for me. Interesting I have replies here on SF regarding my size 8 Bourbons looking too big and my 7.5 Noirs looking too small! Looks are one thing, fit and comfort another. I wore my 7.5s the first day and forgot they were on (and not because my feet had gone numb, lol). Luckily I wear both comfortably.

Last edited:

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
Honestly, looking at the pics of your Noir Vitello's (especially how far apart those facings are around your instep), I think you should be an 8 and not 7.5. But that's just my opinion. I'd also say that I know at least one more person who got sized at DR and is wearing half a size too small in my opinion.

As others have said, I would go half a size up (same as your barrie size) on the 2030 last.

The facings on those Noir Vitellos is exactly where they sit naturally and are not moved farther apart when I put them on. Ya, so much farther apart than my 2030s. I'd post a picture but I'm in Africa at the moment and wearing my high-end $12 Billabong flip-flops.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last few days for me

BrooklynClothCo

Reaction score
Hello Gents,

Hope the holiday season is starting off smooth for all.

We just wanted to give a heads up for all those who were interested in our Explorer Pack, that we will be doing a restock of Brown Taurus, Hunter Green Taurus, and Faded Wheat Chamois.

This means that we will restock sizes that we are sold out of, and will be ordering sizes that were missed in the first run (6.5, 7.5, 11.5, & 12)

If you're interested in getting in on the last restock of these boots (this is the last of Vibergs Taurus leather) then reply to this post, or shoot an email to [email protected] and we will sort you out with a invoice.

If we get the orders in within this next week, we should have the boots by mid-ish February.

-BCC

Rymanocerous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Gents,

We just wanted to give a heads up for all those who were interested in our Explorer Pack, that we will be doing a restock of Brown Taurus, Hunter Green Taurus, and Faded Wheat Chamois.

This means that we will restock sizes that we are sold out of, and will be ordering sizes that were missed in the first run (6.5, 7.5, 11.5, & 12)

If you're interested in getting in on the last restock of these boots (this is the last of Vibergs Taurus leather) then reply to this post, or shoot an email to [email protected] and we will sort you out with a invoice.

If we get the orders in within this next week, we should have the boots by mid-ish February.

-BCC
Faded Wheat is super nice gents. Highly recommend.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Gents,

-BCC

Is it possible for you to order a restock with a different sole ? Faded Wheat makeup deserves commando sole or ridgeway ..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads