• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can get a jacket to match

View attachment 1278808

Going more in this direction

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not trying to insult anyone, but people on a forum posting about 1k dollar boots wondering if a 5 dollar a month subscription is “worth it” got a good chuckle out of me ? I like his interviews and subscribed to support him. We are in an age where if you like content and want it to be around, coughing up a few bucks is a smart move. Any of his collabs that end up interesting me will just be icing.

AJ1

Reaction score
Was more to get a sense of the actual offering via membership vs. what everyone else already has access to. Wasn’t necessarily about price.

Not trying to insult anyone, but people on a forum posting about 1k dollar boots wondering if a 5 dollar a month subscription is “worth it” got a good chuckle out of me ? I like his interviews and subscribed to support him. We are in an age where if you like content and want it to be around, coughing up a few bucks is a smart move. Any of his collabs that end up interesting me will just be icing.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** that’s good...didn’t even get to try him out
I got 5 done and the median turnaround was 3 weeks including shipping. Price was 120-150 depending on what I got done.

sigh.... ?

leephil

Reaction score
Was more to get a sense of the actual offering via membership vs. what everyone else already has access to. Wasn’t necessarily about price.

If he can get exclusive makeups with Alden/Viberg he gonna make bank. If not, I don't see the the membership being that valuable.

I feel like if you gave any normal poster here the access to custom makeups, they'd be a home run 80% of the time. Withered Fig don't even got a physical location, their viberg makeups aren't ground breaking by any means and they consistently sell out!

Reactions: AJ1

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If he can get exclusive makeups with Alden/Viberg he gonna make bank. If not, I don't see the the membership being that valuable.

I feel like if you gave any normal poster here the access to custom makeups, they'd be a home run 80% of the time. Withered Fig don't even got a physical location, their viberg makeups aren't ground breaking by any means and they consistently sell out!

I don't think the margin on Vibergs is very much.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think they’re doing an Alden makeup in black shell.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics