• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hill

Reaction score
Natural shell today
6B9EC7D9-F715-4B51-8BB1-39BED25FAD30.jpeg

JL-F1

Reaction score
Are we thinking the "Micro Cap" is only on new drops or are they going to put it on every boot, like regular stock?

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
M
Really nice! I just got a pair of Trickers in waxed nubuck. Struggling to find information on care. Any ideas?
Thanks! Honestly I had some aged bark nubuck in the past that I didn’t really treat with anything although I think I may just treat these like suede. I think I’m going to apply nano spray to them and then just use my suede brush to keep them somewhat maintained. I’m planning on not doing much maintenance on these and just beating them up with wear.

Last edited:

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
Are we thinking the "Micro Cap" is only on new drops or are they going to put it on every boot, like regular stock?
It depends on who is on the floor lasting. so it could be any boot sadly.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What people are dreading today will be sought after in a year ?

On some styles, the smaller cap works great IMO of course .. like the camel boots. Mine are a touch smaller and I love them .. follows the aesthetics well.

On my natural CXL boots, the smaller caps ends up giving a more rounded toe appearance which I am not a huge fan of .. but then, someone who hates the 2030 toe taper might dig that.

Last edited:

z8k1n

Reaction score
according to Viberg from now on the caps will be the new smaller size.
They haven't yet agreed to accept mine as a return but it's a pretty major thing imo 1st world problem style to not explicitly state this..? So we'll see.
and @nishant is right, these I'm sure will become the norm, etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads