• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

goalaso

Reaction score
Unlined Horsebutt, looks different than the other brown Horsebutt from the past release. Probably Work Shoe Butt like the color 4 from Miloh and ammunition boot from Himmel Bros
How do you know this is unlined? Is it because of the *absence* of any lining mentioned in the description? Or is horsebutt just got generally linedk Not very familiar with work horsebutt, but really wish I had got on top the ammunition boot pre-order, and trying to learn a bit more about this material. Viberg's product page descriptions strike me as minimal (the blog posts are excellent though).

benniejackson

Reaction score
How do you know this is unlined? Is it because of the *absence* of any lining mentioned in the description? Or is horsebutt just got generally linedk Not very familiar with work horsebutt, but really wish I had got on top the ammunition boot pre-order, and trying to learn a bit more about this material. Viberg's product page descriptions strike me as minimal (the blog posts are excellent though).

You can see inside the boot on the shot from above. There is no lining. You can see the rough side of the leather on the inside.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mushroom Chamois ...

6A7BA898-D8F1-4ED2-BC1B-3E860C235BEA.jpeg
829EE795-66B2-4EB6-85C7-82DF8F80E772.jpeg

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there somewhere with a visual list of all the sole options Viberg offers? Going to the MTO at the end of the month and have a good idea of everything I want except that detail

InternetTears

Reaction score
Is there somewhere with a visual list of all the sole options Viberg offers? Going to the MTO at the end of the month and have a good idea of everything I want except that detail
Pretty sure they’ll have what you want because they have a viable resole/recrafting program.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads