• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wms68

Reaction score
Just picked these up to add to collection.

Grey roughout 145 Oxford on a 110 on Vibram Cristy sole.

Aviv

Reaction score
A few pics of my tan derby boots from the 2016 sample sale, along with some side-by-side pics with my waxed flesh country derby boots.

I normally don't go for two-tone shoes of any kind, but occasionally I see a pair that just gets it so right. Those are very excellent looking boots! I imagine you can dress them up and down (to a certain point). And stitch down to boot! Well done and congrats on the find!

turdburglar

Reaction score
Had to pick these up from Meadow after seeing some tantalizing shots on IG. I've been looking for the right pull on option from Viberg and this is finally it. Excuse the dumb iPhone selfie:

any other photos of the chelseas?

2030 last?

wms68

Reaction score

Yes they were, from 2011 i believe, i picked them up from ebay for $250.

I have the same Superdenim / Viberg oxfords in Black CXL and Vintage Tan roughout too, great shoes and with the 110 last and vibram sole they are a good casual option.

moomikemoo

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm trying to determine my size in Viberg 2030. I tried the same boot in sizes 10 and 11.
In size 10, the left foot feels tight around the ball of the foot. When I take a step, the toe knuckles feel some clicking from sliding against each other, similar to someone shaking your hand too hard. I'm guessing it's too narrow. The right foot feels snug but no pain; it feels like a good fit.
In size 11, the left foot doesn't feel the clicking anymore, but both feet feel a slight slip that's slightly annoying.
I could not find a 10.5 to try.
The boots are chromexcel, which I've heard does stretch. I've had boots in the past that stretched out way too much, so I'm trying to find the smallest size that will stretch out to a good fit (which is understandably really hard to get right). My question is: has anyone else started with a pair of boots that were too tight across the ball, but had it stretch out to a good fit?
Thanks!

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is your size in brannock or Alden lasts (like Barrie)?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads