• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does Viberg ever offer coupon codes/discounts?
They've started doing a 15% end of season archive sale lately, usually before they launch the next season.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They've started doing a 15% end of season archive sale lately, usually before they launch the next season.
The catch of course with a sale like this and how popular Viberg is whether or not your size will be available if you wait for the sale. In my case at least my size is among the first to go in most cases. So 15% wouldn't really be worth waiting for if I really see a boot I want.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
However, it doesn't apply to Shell Cordovan models.
It did work on the stock shell that one time, they just aren't really restocking it anyways at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if stock shell is postponed until further notice.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
BCT in nomad bokhara
9608912A-7B06-40FF-8557-33873D4D87D3.jpeg

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still haven't seen the cognac shell service boots in years!
It has been a long time, I'm not even sure it got as full of a restock as the other 2 colors did. It also may have had so many requests it sold out before it hit stock on the .com too.

Coolhand0302

Reaction score
Dress shirt and coat, almost always. I’m in full suits most days, but sometimes wear a jacket and slacks on days when I don’t have any external or important meetings (like above). I usually walk in to work in service boots and just change shoes at my desk, reverse at the end of the day...

…sometimes though, I “forget” to swap out shoes as long as I feel I can get away with it - the days I keep my engineer boots on until mid-morning are the days I feel like I’m winning haha

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics