• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven’t posted a fit pic in a bit.

Here’s a brown suede 145 oxford, original work boot logo on heel pad, converted from sand Vibram wedge to leather stack with mini-ripple. Jeans are 3sixteen shadow, socks are American Trench.

83A3D951-0C76-48DC-9797-2DFDD54B7BD1.jpeg

Pots in the back are hand made by me.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here’s a brown suede 145 oxford, original work boot logo on heel pad, converted from sand Vibram wedge to leather stack with mini-ripple. Jeans are 3sixteen shadow, socks are American Trench.

View attachment 1742838
Man I forgot you actually wore footwear its been so long since you last posted you wearing something

Squizzy3k

Reaction score

View attachment 1742838
Haven’t checked in for some time, no new acquisitions sadly. Shirt is gitman, pants are beams and boots are 3six scout with resole.

52CE62A8-0D0E-422E-8FE1-96DDB4EFC120.jpeg

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2nd drop of SS22 is live

Gonzogonzo

Reaction score
I am interested in the viberg service boots 310. how are they in terms of size? I have unfortunately no dealer near where I can try.
Redwing I have EU 46 to fit just so.
Blundstone Classic I have 47, Blundstone Dress 46.
Should fit the Viberg 310 with 46 E?
I don't know if anybody answered your question but the 310 last has a large toe box. For me, I think my feet are pretty average and I can go down half a size from my normal Viberg sizing.

The shoes are really nice. They feel kind of European in the non-fashion sense.

RossM

Reaction score
I don't know if anybody answered your question but the 310 last has a large toe box. For me, I think my feet are pretty average and I can go down half a size from my normal Viberg sizing.

The shoes are really nice. They feel kind of European in the non-fashion sense.
One size down from my Brannock worked for me in the 310.

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2nd drop of SS22 is live

the color reminds me of the seats in an 80s chrysler but for some reason i can't stop hovering over the add to cart button

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the color reminds me of the seats in an 80s chrysler but for some reason i can't stop hovering over the add to cart button
I can't do it, part of me wants it, but part of me wants almost every horsebutt drop. I just don't need anymore 2030 BCT makeups.

RossM

Reaction score
Does anyone treat their horsebutt with a protectant for the winter elements? Is it necessary?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone treat their horsebutt with a protectant for the winter elements? Is it necessary?
I've tried Alden leather defender on a few pairs and tbh I dunno if it helps or not, but it didn't hurt either. There isn't any other product I would consider off the top of my head.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
2nd drop of SS22 is live

Hmmm. Looks like natural CXL

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2nd drop of SS22 is live
Bruh, no 11.5? Getouttahere!

despaircollectr

Reaction score
For anyone wondering when the shell BCT are restocking, I asked CS.

"
Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunalty these are quite behind schedule. We are not hoping for them to come back this Spring, I do not have a date to provide you at this time but know that we are eagerly awaiting them.

Best,

Katie A.
Customer Experience Manager
[email protected]

Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST
"

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bruh, no 11.5? Getouttahere!
Its a stock release, there are no SMUs this season. It'll be up on the .com next month (unless they do service boot sunday again.)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads