• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

alpenglowing

Reaction score
BF1A6727-8905-4EB6-8809-B935AF85470B.jpeg

Light butt day

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*socal secret squad. i think youve posted about belle’s bagels. those guys are old friends of mine. :)

hey @Crizzlelovesyou i remember you posted about some bourbon stamped mules from some japanese retailer. i think you were interested, so i wanted to ask if you found out more about them. i looked up your post and did some google translate investigating and it seems like they were released at some expo that ended earlier this month. before i start a hunt, do you have any more info on those? thanks for all your contribution to this berg community.
I have, they're my favorite bagel spot! Great guys too.

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
Thanks. From trying the 9D 2020 last with the thick socks, I can definitely size up to 9.5 in that last.

I would like to try a size 9 on 1035. I think that would be the sweet spot.
Your size arrangement is generally correct but there are particulars for each makeup. For example, my mushroom 2055s have a shorter (as in, less tall) toe box than my spicy dublin 1035s even though they’re wider. I wear an 11 in the 2055 but possibly a 10.5 in the 1035, which is counter-intuitive, but fits my unique foot.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
Your size arrangement is generally correct but there are particulars for each makeup. For example, my mushroom 2055s have a shorter (as in, less tall) toe box than my spicy dublin 1035s even though they’re wider. I wear an 11 in the 2055 but possibly a 10.5 in the 1035, which is counter-intuitive, but fits my unique foot.

Same here. Despite the 3E width of the toe box, I like the 2055 a half size up from the 1035. For me, its the low, flat profile of the 2055 that is limiting.

Last edited:

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DR got the dublin hiker early if anyone was looking at that, they also dropped the dublin SB in 7 brass instead of the 5+4 eyelet config from the stock release

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
There were shell pairs where that occurred? I only saw it on horsebutt
It's still occurring all over the place. Most notably on the stock images used for the mahogany pre order.

Last edited:

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads