• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7sport

Reaction score
Natural chromepak is underrated in the realm of natural.

Natural chromepak today
IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

7sport

Reaction score
Are these from BCC?

Parker Shoes/Boots offered natural chromepak recently but it didn’t have the yellow tones of this run.

Yeah, these are BCC.
I think .com had some plain toe ones available around the same time in the same shade. Might be confusing that with other Chromepak runs though.

I think most people were turned off by the yellow or mustard tones. Personally, I like it, in part because it’s different.

Implacable

Reaction score
Guys quick question. I got Vibergs in Natural Dublin (not tanned). Is this considered waxed or smooth leather?
Thanks!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got my eye on these, but want to confirm opinions. Could I get away with wearing these with primarily black jeans? I mean, I usually wear natural cxl's with no problems, but these are lighter than anything I've owned before.

View attachment 1689262
are these 8.5s? dibs

in all seriousness though you can wear them with black jeans yeah. I like the black and tan look a lot personally

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went for the mahogany preorder in EE width. Who else went for this month's shell preorder?
Wish these had a light colored welt, instead, but still a killer make-up!

Also, was browsing the Viberg website and came across their Monthly Preorder page that lists the future shell cordovan preorders for the remainder of this year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads