• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are pictures from a couple of guys here of the 1035 Muschio HBs.
Screenshot_20210829-103142_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210829-103127_Chrome.jpg

And they look so different from these too

shahtirthak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Indeed they look really different....I am hoping the 2030s would (& should) look like the 1035 version.
When Maryam has good grain it is just the business, but they have much less grain per hide on average than Shinki so there's a lot more luck of the draw there. The real life color other people posted should be pretty darn close to accurate though

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks. Nice to have some real photos. That will look great in this year's make up. Anyone know when that release actually hits, other than just sometime AW21?
Which? the 1035 is out and the 2030 is sooner than later because of the regency calf stuff getting screwed up and delayed (tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they get pushed to SS22) There's 6 left including the regency calf, so really 5 left. So its gotta be soon. Definitely be the end of next month.

thewinedown

Reaction score
Which? the 1035 is out and the 2030 is sooner than later because of the regency calf stuff getting screwed up and delayed (tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they get pushed to SS22) There's 6 left including the regency calf, so really 5 left. So its gotta be soon. Definitely be the end of next month.
The cap toe 2030 muschio HB. I'm eyeing that bad boy.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cap toe 2030 muschio HB. I'm eyeing that bad boy.
Viberg's current SB release schedule is "whatever is actually finished and available to ship" now lol. It could be this Sunday, it could be the last Sunday in October, you just need to check.

thewinedown

Reaction score
Viberg's current SB release schedule is "whatever is actually finished and available to ship" now lol. It could be this Sunday, it could be the last Sunday in October, you just need to check.
ha, fair fair. Well if you notice them posted in the middle of the night, hit me up! I know you're pretty excellent at posting these types of things here anyway though (always appreciated).

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wonder when stockists are going to begin getting AW21 stuff as well
A few aren't getting any. They got fed up. Also Ealdwine has parted with Viberg which sucks majorly, but makes sense since Viberg took SMUs off the table AGAIN. I wonder if Freenote will still become a stockist if there aren't going to be any SMUs? The stockist game may look really different next year, there's a huge difference between limited SMUs and 0 SMUs.

sononchalant

Reaction score
A few aren't getting any. They got fed up. Also Ealdwine has parted with Viberg which sucks majorly, but makes sense since Viberg took SMUs off the table AGAIN. I wonder if Freenote will still become a stockist if there aren't going to be any SMUs? The stockist game may look really different next year, there's a huge difference between limited SMUs and 0 SMUs.

Did Ealdwine even get to carry anything from Viberg before noping out?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did Ealdwine even get to carry anything from Viberg before noping out?
Scheduled for fall, got pushed back to Spring because of all the supply issues, and then cancelled recently. So no. I bet Matt and Jim would have cooked up some absolute bangers with Viberg.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scheduled for fall, got pushed back to Spring because of all the supply issues, and then cancelled recently. So no. I bet Matt and Jim would have cooked up some absolute bangers with Viberg.
Hooks on all of them for sure.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads