• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are y'all fitting your collection in one picture
1628025231086.png

If you step far enough back with one of these you may be able to capture yours bud

El_capitanoo

Reaction score
Here are some dates for the new releases. If you hover over the categories on .com, it shows it. Doesn't say the date for SB's though.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are some dates for the new releases. If you hover over the categories on .com, it shows it. Doesn't say the date for SB's though.

They're probably going to do rolling releases on SBs again as well which is why there are no dates yet for them. There's an absolute ton of them.

El_capitanoo

Reaction score
They're probably going to do rolling releases on SBs again as well which is why there are no dates yet for them. There's an absolute ton of them.
Makes sense. And ya, there are tons of SBs coming out. I like quite a few of the makeups this run so looking forward to it. I’d like to try a Halkett as well.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Makes sense. And ya, there are tons of SBs coming out. I like quite a few of the makeups this run so looking forward to it. I’d like to try a Halkett as well.
I'm gonna try the comipel ones, but mostly because the leather is so rarely used. I'm probably the odd man out who is thinking about the two tone country boot as well.

El_capitanoo

Reaction score
I'm gonna try the comipel ones, but mostly because the leather is so rarely used. I'm probably the odd man out who is thinking about the two tone country boot as well.
I feel you may be right about the two tone country boots. It’s not at all that I don’t like them, I’m just not ready for them. I’m only entering the open-my-mind-to-310s phase

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel you may be right about the two tone country boots. It’s not at all that I don’t like them, I’m just not ready for them. I’m only entering the open-my-mind-to-310s phase
310 is peak sartorial elegance, people just aren't ready to accept that they go with everything from skivvies to black bowtie.

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
310 is peak sartorial elegance, people just aren't ready to accept that they go with everything from skivvies to black bowtie.
You may know this: what was the most recent 2020-last model with stitchdown construction. Was it the stone oiled calf derby shoe? And are there any others planned?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You may know this: what was the most recent 2020-last model with stitchdown construction. Was it the stone oiled calf derby shoe? And are there any others planned?
this one:
edit: I don't believe there are any others planned. There's none in the A/W21 preview, and 2020 isn't super popular anyhow. I can't see WF doing it, I don't believe S&S are gonna as they've already mentioned doing more 2040, SLF I don't believe has confirmed what their fall lineup will be yet, I think BCC will do another themed, which leaves DR as the only one that might. Ealdwine when they start stocking Viberg in 2022 may do it though, no idea what their exclusives will look like.

Last edited:

thewinedown

Reaction score
Looks like Marrkt still has the Vibergs posted, but you have to search for them. Prices look the unchanged. I'm still eyeing that 310 if the price dropped more...

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
E2FEF2D9-9D0A-4E27-8985-6E54CE3FDB06.jpeg

Two packages today: my Markt sale Peanut Kudu and DR sale snuff suede, and happy to say both are very good. The peanut kudu is particularly fine, with clean stitching and a lovely, even grain across both boots. The DR snuff suede has a few small rough spots, but they are all low and on the inside of the boot, and hardly visible. Very happy given that the two boots were about 1k together.

shahtirthak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! So Muschio will be darker than Toscanello and probably closer to Moss.
Yeah probably? I dunno if Viberg will add any finishing to it, that's the base non pull up version, where Viberg runs glazed and unglazed TPR (pull up) for their horse breech.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics