• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JohnL1972

Reaction score
You didn't even get the pictured boot though right? That's another story.
No. It’s a lighter brown than the one in the photos (as I recall). I feel blessed because they are actually pretty clean with no defects in leather, lasting or otherwise. Feel bad for the guy that bought the Miloh Shop brown HB that had what looked like a really properly executed repair to the leather. I actually had a pair in my cart when someone bought them.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20210731_151811.jpg

I hit these with bick 4 over 2 weeks ago and they're still darker than original....

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see that. I wonder what the Toscanello HB that were labeled “defect” look like. I had a bad experience with the Marrkt sale. Ordered a pair of Maryam HB boots on the 2030. Receieved a pair or Horween Waxed flesh HB on the 2030. Mine were in great condition, but not what I ordered or wanted. Going to see if I can return since it wasn’t whT they advertised on their site.
this is what they look like
28C7608B-ADE2-4FDA-B4A7-5FF11242A5EA.jpeg
0A3B6369-CB6E-4121-921B-DE70C8162C57.jpeg

thewinedown

Reaction score
You may be right, but I think there are models on there that don't correspond to any that were previously released, e.g.:

I searched all over the interwebs and still can’t find any “Cio Cio” leather by Conceria 800. I don’t know what that is.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I searched all over the interwebs and still can’t find any “Cio Cio” leather by Conceria 800. I don’t know what that is.
Cio Cio is going to be a color name. 800 works with just shoulders and sides based on what their website says.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just can’t find a reference to it anywhere by them or Viberg.
It could definitely be: a mispelling of cuoio as that's a semi-common color name it turns out (even though it means leather); a name viberg came up with themselves for another color; marrkt is just making **** up at this point; it was a special run just for Viberg and it was sold through a small stockist that no longer is around; or its actually just tan guidi calf and someone sneezed while typing up the manifest.

nhlducks35

Reaction score
Just picked these up during the second round of the Marrkt archive sale. I must have gotten lucky as there are no major defects. Props to DHL as I received them in under two days. Anyone know more about the makeup with CF Stead shoulder? View attachment 1647070
This is actually an unreleased boot as part of their F/W 2021 collection (you can tell by the SPI count)

thewinedown

Reaction score
This Chestnut Essex 310 on the Marrkt sale is still eyeing me. I’ve always thought the 310 is kind of fugly, but it’s growing on me. Perhaps if they drop the prices, it could be an excuse.

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This Chestnut Essex 310 on the Marrkt sale is still eyeing me. I’ve always thought the 310 is kind of fugly, but it’s growing on me. Perhaps if they drop the prices, it could be an excuse.

I was told they are ending the event tomorrow

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads