• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thewinedown

Reaction score
The Viberg archive (of seconds and returns) Sale! Honestly that’s why I only felt comfortable buying a kudu pair, that’s gonna be a patina pair no matter what.
I hear you. I'm hoping the 13s I got are just ones that didn't sell due to the oddball size...

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
Got to admit this is giving me doubts on the pair I was thinking of ordering.

I want these…

jwy

Reaction score
So my Markket pair is here, gotta give DHL credit. Miloh shop brown HB, size 8. Definitely seconds, wonky stitching, and cracked leather... final sale, oh well, wear it with good health... Good luck everyone...

Is this from the second sale a few days ago? I still haven't received mine from the first sale almost 3 weeks ago...

thewinedown

Reaction score
Is this from the second sale a few days ago? I still haven't received mine from the first sale almost 3 weeks ago...
Wait, really? Did you get a DHL shipping confirmation? I ordered from sale #2 and got a DHL notification the next day. They will arrive mid next week (to east coast US).

jwy

Reaction score
Wait, really? Did you get a DHL shipping confirmation? I ordered from sale #2 and got a DHL notification the next day. They will arrive mid next week (to east coast US).

Mine were shipped through DPD which is usually pretty reliable here. I don't blame Marrkt but will definitely reconsider getting anything shipped from the UK in the future.

Last update was from 3 days ago. I guess the distance from us is a lot bigger these days. Any other euros out there ordered and having similar times?

Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 21.35.34.png

Last edited:

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waiting at the gate for my flight to begin boarding and appreciated the look of these Natural Shell Service Boots. First time flying with these and no TSA metal detector alarm. Guessing Viberg's commitment to sustainable manufacturing (wooden shank) is to thank for that.
PXL_20210730_202941650.jpg

kelpqq

Reaction score
Yes, this was from Wednesday, I got the shipment notification right away and was in my doorstep less than 2 days...

• Wow
Reactions: jwy

BlueSteel

Reaction score
So my Markket pair is here, gotta give DHL credit. Miloh shop brown HB, size 8. Definitely seconds, wonky stitching, and cracked leather... final sale, oh well, wear it with good health... Good luck everyone...

Yikes! That photo #1 almost looks like a patch/repair...! I am not the most fussy customer, but I'd be upset those were not flagged as seconds.

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've had terrible luck with seconds from certain brands, so now I just pass on them altogether. Luckily, they had a restocking fee for returns and not final sale policy on seconds, but it taught me that you still get what you pay for.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had terrible luck with seconds from certain brands, so now I just pass on them altogether. Luckily, they had a restocking fee for returns and not final sale policy on seconds, but it taught me that you still get what you pay for.
Seconds are a risk, but I have like a half dozen pairs of 2nds from various brands and as long as you know what's acceptable going into it, it's not that bad really.

shahtirthak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did not pull the trigger on any Marrkt pair in 13 eventually.....but ended up getting Bobcat Boots in Brown Horsebutt, 1035 last, from Withered Fig, expected next week to me in Singapore. 2nd pair of Vibergs for me.
Have gone for 1/2 size down to 12.5 (13 was not available) and it's a gamble which I hope ?will pay off. Plus all eyelets to boot which is against my principle!

Meanwhile, Cuoio HB on 2030 size 13 from .com yesterday, got there in Early January this year and my first pair of Viberg.

20210730_123052.jpg
20210730_123201.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads