• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think there have been any vendors have done less than 50% 2030 overall.
Actually I think WF may be close, they do so much 1035 after all.

kelpqq

Reaction score
So my Markket pair is here, gotta give DHL credit. Miloh shop brown HB, size 8. Definitely seconds, wonky stitching, and cracked leather... final sale, oh well, wear it with good health... Good luck everyone...

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
So my Markket pair is here, gotta give DHL credit. Miloh shop brown HB, size 8. Definitely seconds, wonky stitching, and cracked leather... final sale, oh well, wear it with good health... Good luck everyone...

Making me second guess my purchase now

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We need to form a "pics or no buy" pact.

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm UK9.5 in Tricker's 4497. I can comfortably wear a thick sock.
I got a pair of 2030 in Viberg 9.5 and they're okay with a thin sock and a bit of stretching. They're CXL so stretch quite a bit.
Since then I've purchased Viberg 10 for a thick sock fit.

Thanks everyone for the responses. Sounds like the 10.5 definitely won’t work but the 11.5 might, especially with thick socks.

I might give it a try. I would imagine at the Marrkt prices it should possible to pass them on for what you pay if the fit doesn’t work out.

Might be time to try my first Vibergs.

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Viberg archive (of seconds and returns) Sale! Honestly that’s why I only felt comfortable buying a kudu pair, that’s gonna be a patina pair no matter what.

Jimk4003

Reaction score
Looks great, but can someone who knows Viberg engineer boots better than me speculate on why there needed to be "more than a year of back and forth" to end up with a pretty standard looking design?
Given how much both Horween and Viberg have had their production disrupted by the pandemic, "more than a year of back and forth" might literally be, "they built a prototype, we tweaked a couple of things, then they sent out another pair for final approval".

I do like the contrast stitching on the straps though; very sharp.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads