• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JohnL1972

Reaction score
A lot of stuff is mislabeled too, so make sure you read descriptions and check pictures.
I picked up a pair of brown Maryam Horsebutt SB. They looked reddish brown in the photo with a pull tab and pct. never saw this leather before. Hope it wasn’t mislabeled???

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found an old 3sixteen makeup with the plain toe and leather soles with a dainite heel, and they had an unstructured toe. I found a vague reference buried on Reddit to a similar makeup on .com but with a structured toe. I'm guessing these marrkt boots are that .com makeup. The toe looks structured to me from the pics. Either way, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Good to get a little more info if possible.
It’s not the .com makeup as the .com never carried that leather. It’s just the 3Sixteen version with messed up specs

Trim Man

Reaction score
Who knows, the Marrkt listings don’t specify toe structure.
Thanks for your insights, as always.
I might give them go because I have been interested in the rowdy. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll be unstructured, though I won't hold my breath...

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
1CD44B20-9C7D-422C-A58C-7E2D6E5D839D.jpeg
BCAF73E9-521F-438D-BA97-5F97AE65E5BD.jpeg
6730A7EA-442F-435C-B694-A9821B61DA0C.jpeg

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoever sniped the 10.5 winter smoke SB from me.... thank you for doing what my impulse control couldn't.

Edit: nvm I scooped up the anthracite roughout

That was me after debating whether i should or not for like 20 minutes

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If a boot is stamped 42977, does that mean anything (is it related to a last)? Anything to discern from it?

42977 was a Viberg last. I believe it became 2020 but those more knowledgeable will have to confirm.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads