• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JohnL1972

Reaction score
Oh yeah that's true. I was mostly focused on the two shelby's in the back. They look like tan and dark brown/black. I'm hoping for dark brown over black personally.
My money is on the lighter Shelby being that No 2 Shinki HB that Viberg did the recent preorder on.??

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My money is on the lighter Shelby being that No 2 Shinki HB that Viberg did the recent preorder on.??
Maybe! Its too dark to really tell

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1625535
**** there's a lot of good stuff. Two Shelby Sharps are the shadowed boots. Two boondockers on commando sole, panda posted below what they are. The Port 1071 nubuck restock and what looks like a tobacco chamois smooth scout on the left.
DR confirmed both are Shelby‘s but no specs yet. ???

Turns31

Reaction score
Black and olive are 2055 but won't be released for a couple months.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JohnL1972

Reaction score
Maybe! Its too dark to really tell
It appears that what they have been doing is doing collaborations with a fixed set of leathers. For example, the black Shinki HB showed up in the 2030 on the .com as an exclusive l. Than it showed up at Standard and Strange on the 2040 and now at Division Road as a boondocker. Division Road had the Toscanello HB as a 2040. The .com is going to have the Toscanello later this year as a 2030 BTC and on a few other makeups. I don’t think there are any exclusive leathers on the collaborations. Just my theory

alpenglowing

Reaction score
It looks like the lighter colored Shelbys are on Ridgeway, and the darker colored Shelbys are on Commando

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It appears that what they have been doing is doing collaborations with a fixed set of leathers. For example, the black Shinki HB showed up in the 2030 on the .com as an exclusive l. Than it showed up at Standard and Strange on the 2040 and now at Division Road as a boondocker. Division Road had the Toscanello HB as a 2040. The .com is going to have the Toscanello later this year as a 2030 BTC and on a few other makeups. I don’t think there are any exclusive leathers on the collaborations. Just my theory
Oh I just meant I literally cannot tell with how dark they are haha!

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
It looks like the lighter colored Shelbys are on Ridgeway, and the darker colored Shelbys are on Commando
the yellow ones appear to be that horse latigo... I am hoping i am wrong, Mustard Shelbys I would find difficult to pull off.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the yellow ones appear to be that horse latigo... I am hoping i am wrong, Mustard Shelbys I would find difficult to pull off.
I dunno what it is. If the other pair is black, I'm getting the lighter one though regardless. A black shelby I don't need, got like 6 black boots already.

reddie_odin

Reaction score
Nice makeups for both the boondockers. Looks like the Black Shinki HB is unlined. Why didnt S&S do that too ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads