• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
768E8C70-F8F6-46A2-AB33-805DC656BFE9.jpeg

mocha oil tan roughout on 2040

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That **** happened with my 4 month old boots
FAE54C33-32DF-4E74-A83D-AFDA271B28B6.jpeg

That’s not too big of a deal, but this should not be happening.

I’m a bit worried about taking it to a local shoe repair service as I don’t have a lot of experience with local shops, and the scope of what they take.

So color me annoyed. I was warned QC issues like that could happen with Viberg moreso than other makers in their price range. Apparently it’s true.

Glass shoot

Reaction score
View attachment 1610893

I’m a bit worried about taking it to a local shoe repair service as I don’t have a lot of experience with local shops, and the scope of what they take.

So color me annoyed. I was warned QC issues like that could happen with Viberg moreso than other makers in their price range. Apparently it’s true.
looks like a parasitic worm that emerged from the skin.
have you written to .com? i'd be curious at what they would say say

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just noticed shell sizes are restocked on .com if anyone is after black / cognac / colour 8
But what color range is the dark cognac this time? Medium brown like the first stock run or very dark brown like the most recent one?

WeatheredHide

Reaction score
View attachment 1610893

If I’m being dense, my apologies, but what exactly is happening there? Is that one of the stitching rows coming undone? Which makeup is that?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who knows. The pics haven’t changed and as always, don’t make it clear. Anyone’s guess.
I like the lighter dark cognac, but I think I'd rather spend the 310$ more for a color I really like, but I hate myself for that because it's literally paying 310$ for a different color on a preorder......

El_capitanoo

Reaction score
I like the lighter dark cognac, but I think I'd rather spend the 310$ more for a color I really like, but I hate myself for that because it's literally paying 310$ for a different color on a preorder......
Frig I hear you. I’m in to the lighter one too and I don’t want to spend shell money on a guess.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frig I hear you. I’m in to the lighter one too and I don’t want to spend shell money on a guess.
If you email them now, they'll send you a pic of your size hopefully before someone else buys it. They're pretty good about that!

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like a parasitic worm that emerged from the skin.
have you written to .com? i'd be curious at what they would say say

at least it looks gnarly! Have not written to .com, did reach out to the stockist.

If I’m being dense, my apologies, but what exactly is happening there? Is that one of the stitching rows coming undone? Which makeup is that?

Exactly that. Stitching row becoming undone.

Makeup is 1035 last brown Taurus RO boondockers

El_capitanoo

Reaction score
If you email them now, they'll send you a pic of your size hopefully before someone else buys it. They're pretty good about that!
Good call - I think I read that somewhere but didn’t think of it. I emailed them. Is it just Thomas there? I’ve only dealt with him so I just address everything to him now.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good call - I think I read that somewhere but didn’t think of it. I emailed them. Is it just Thomas there? I’ve only dealt with him so I just address everything to him now.
Its probably safe to address it to Thomas, he is the one who took pics for me when I asked and I believe he may be the only one specifically who does that for people.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads