• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CMT1

Reaction score
Those look really good - more than I would likely pay but they pop.

Thanks, and no argument here. Years ago if someone told me I'd be spending what these cost - and waiting the time they took to make - I would have dismissed them as out of their God damned minds.

Live long enough to be a joke, that's my motto.

im offended

Ok ok, AIBK and gaucho suede then:

o1R3Ihe.jpg

Those mules turned out to be total pandemic MVPs. :cool:

denimondenimondenim

Reaction score
Ok ok, AIBK and gaucho suede then:

o1R3Ihe.jpg

Those mules turned out to be total pandemic MVPs. :cool:

nice i got shell slippers (or as i will call them ‘shellippers’) on the way but kinda wish they were mules so i can guarantee the heel slip.

jokes aside im getting them in scuffed 8 but kinda wish they were the 2s. yours looks great

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
Last night's color #2 slippers. We went out to eat for the first time in a year and I wore something besides denim for the first time in what seems like forever.

CQNk1og.jpg

5CTG8Fw.jpg

Really looking forward to getting these out more.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, as always!
ID on top?

CMT1

Reaction score
nice i got shell slippers (or as i will call them ‘shellippers’) on the way but kinda wish they were mules so i can guarantee the heel slip.

jokes aside im getting them in scuffed 8 but kinda wish they were the 2s. yours looks great

Haha there's no heel slip when there's no heel! I love the mules and hope they release more suede options this year for a seasonal/summer release, as I'd like them in a different color as well.

The scuffed 8s look awesome, there's zero slouching it there my man.

ID on top?

Marine Layer. I got got by their social media marketing, waited until they had their end of season sale and picked up a few things. Sadly that color does not seem to be offered, with this being the closest thing to it:

Quality is surprisingly good, to the point where I don't know if I would have been upset if I'd caved and paid full retail.

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Marine Layer. I got got by their social media marketing, waited until they had their end of season sale and picked up a few things. Sadly that color does not seem to be offered, with this being the closest thing to it:

Quality is surprisingly good, to the point where I don't know if I would have been upset if I'd caved and paid full retail.
Ive always assumed they are one of those fast fashion brands hiding their old navy quality behind hipster marketing, but maybe I should check them out.

Sdig14

Reaction score
I might have to pick up a pair of the Chelsea boots. Never owned a Chelsea boot, but I'm constantly going in and out of the house doing yard work and woodworking in the garage and getting tired of taking boots on and off all day (someone passed a no boots in the house policy).

CMT1

Reaction score
Ive always assumed they are one of those fast fashion brands hiding their old navy quality behind hipster marketing, but maybe I should check them out.

Agreed. It screams suspect startup fake-it-till-you-make-it bullshit and it's exactly the impression I got from their ads.

My problem was 1. I really like their use of color and 2. Was ...less than sober, in full admission, when I saw the sale one dumb late night and lost my common sense. Thankfully their stuff isn't the paper-thin, one-wash-destroyed garbage that I was fully expecting to receive and I even ended up going back and buying more shirts after the first round.

I should probably mention that I'm not particularly hard to please, though, as I also recently bought a ton of shirts from Uniqlo on their "Everything is $6-$9" blowout sale and was super impressed with the quality for the nonexistent $ outlay, so take my review with a grain of salt. :cool:

Mule-slobbin' this early a.m. with a 6 month old infuriating morning energy supernova masquerading as a dog:

Ypehm7q.jpg

sstxKp8.jpg

i6q0rXh.jpg

RDn0IzW.jpg

Have a great Sunday, all.

BatmanFactory

Reaction score
Did anyone take Viberg up on the 1 to 1 consultation session emails about leathers and fits that went out recently?

Was it helpful?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20210510_085310.jpg

Viberg is one of the sponsors for the stitchdown patina thunderdome thing (apparently we're doing a boot version of the indigo invitational.) They're offering an MTO though as a winner selection choice. Wish they would bring back MTOs period.

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1607462
Viberg is one of the sponsors for the stitchdown patina thunderdome thing (apparently we're doing a boot version of the indigo invitational.) They're offering an MTO though as a winner selection choice. Wish they would bring back MTOs period.
I would do unspeakable things to a pair of boots for an MTO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics