• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WatchesCars

Reaction score
love viberg slippers, my go to summer shoe. my sizing is 2 down from brannock, fits like a glove and breaks in beautifully. ill be coping these, sole should last a few summers with ease.

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
love viberg slippers, my go to summer shoe. my sizing is 2 down from brannock, fits like a glove and breaks in beautifully. ill be coping these, sole should last a few summers with ease.
1 down from 2030?

WatchesCars

Reaction score
1 down from 2030?

yes, normally i would say thats the way to go. for this particular pair, now upon reading the article richard wrote on the shade, i might actually go down 2.5 from brannock or 1.5 from my 2030 last based on his opinion that these run half a size larger than the camel oiled pair. Id say if you have C-D width feet definitely go down 1.5 from 2030 last on this release. if you have E size feet probably better to go down 1 from 2030 last for this particular pair.

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
yes, normally i would say thats the way to go. for this particular pair, now upon reading the article richard wrote on the shade, i might actually go down 2.5 from brannock or 1.5 from my 2030 last based on his opinion that these run half a size larger than the camel oiled pair. Id say if you have C-D width feet definitely go down 1.5 from 2030 last on this release. if you have E size feet probably better to go down 1 from 2030 last for this particular pair.
I don’t think anything less than a 6 will be offered so if that’s the case I’m out!

therangelife

Reaction score
OK, there's a pair of black Bernhards on Grailed (never seen 'em in black before) and...I don't think they look that bad. Not that I'd ever buy them, but the black hides a lot of the weirdness of them.

El_capitanoo

Reaction score
IMG_8528.PNG

Hello Styleforum

Anybody know the deal with the Refined Collection that's supposed to be out today? It's been on .com for a while - a week or two ago it actually said it was supposed to be out in February... which was obviously in the past so it made no sense.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1604030

Hello Styleforum

Anybody know the deal with the Refined Collection that's supposed to be out today? It's been on .com for a while - a week or two ago it actually said it was supposed to be out in February... which was obviously in the past so it made no sense.
I don't really like this new release schedule Viberg is trying with the collections instead of drops personally. They mess up the dates they put up there all the time though. It may come out tomorrow. It may come out later in the week or next week even.

WatchesCars

Reaction score
they are in the new arrivals section:

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they are in the new arrivals section:

The Halkett version of the bison calf suede has been out for a couple months at a few stockists. Is that really it though? Usually the collection drops are bigger than that.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get the WF Maryam Tennessee Calf Bobcat preorder from last year? What's the leather like?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would be beneficial to us all if they’d join the thread and not lurk
Wait, I don't want them to know how much crap I talked about that Bernhard.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads