• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...Momotaro striped shell service boots, slippers, mules...I see a whole lineup!
Not too far fetched

9B02622B-B2AC-45AD-BA06-CF26AE99B573.jpeg

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like this is more likely than a shell boondocker in normal colored cordovan.
Yeah, but Viberg would release a shell sneaker before a shell boondocker at this point.

Hmmm...Momotaro striped shell service boots, slippers, mules...I see a whole lineup!
Ahh don't mention Momotaro, I'm trying to talk myself out of the black GTB drop blueowl is having on Friday.

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think of the UV or the blue shell cordv boots that's opening up for preorder tomorrow? you guys picking them up?
Ironically I had finally psyched myself up for biting the bullet and buying the next medium brown/natural shell service boot release as an End All, Be All, Wear 40 times a year boot, only for these things to be released. Oh well, shouldn’t have to wait more than a few months...

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
“You should buy those”
Ya can't chase me down across bootforums like that! I might buy em, but I'm torn between them and the cryptic silveridges RGT dropped last week.

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Imo « denim » is a strange name but blue shell is surprisingly wearable. @vintagefeatherr on Instagram has a pair of blue shell monkey boots by FlamePanda and they’re straight fire. Most of what she wears would look fantastic on a stylish guy too.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Imo « denim » is a strange name but blue shell is surprisingly wearable. @vintagefeatherr on Instagram has a pair of blue shell monkey boots by FlamePanda and they’re straight fire. Most of what she wears would look fantastic on a stylish guy too.
Blue shell is cool! But I can buy only one full priced shell Viberg at their current cost, and it won't be denim shell.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20210422_071611.jpg

Hit these with saphir cordovan cream last night and threw on laces I believe from my Parkhursts maybe? I thought they were GG, but those are a little thicker. I do think 8 eyelet is the best amount of eyelet now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads