• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nareichert

Reaction score
Does anyone here have a pair of 11.5 engineers on the 2005 last they want to sell to me or let me borrow for sizing purposes? If those shell engineers ever drop I want to know what size to buy. Also, if you know of a stockist that carries them let me know as well. Thanks.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1618665284044.png

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Code Flash for last call vibergs at Standard & Strange for an extra 15% off

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know people **** on the mini ripple but it’s such a fun looking sole. My green ones from Brooklyn clothing have barely any wear after few wears so I’m hopeful
I like my 2040 aged bark RO mini rips a lot. They're going to be in my rotation a lot more since I love the last and they aren't super slippery like all my dainite.

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any tips for dealing with these fun dye marks left by the stock Viberg laces?

View attachment 1594766
Ive found that any shoe cream (VSC, Bick4, Renovatuer) applied sparingly can help remove any marks. I perform maintenance on the tongue to remove the marks left by the hooks/eyelets. Just make sure to brush well and treat it like any other maintenance performed on the uppers.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What’s the denim there? Looks thicc.
Oni Aizumi Black Secret something or other. Its very thick, very textured, but I think Oni Secret denim is too loosely woven. Its stretched a lot on the thighs and seat and now is a bit baggy there. Its a perfect fit new and for a couple weeks after i wash it haha.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads