• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PACostag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Amaretto shells arrived this weekend. I was super busy and finally unboxed them. They look great, aside from the caps not perfectly aligned but thats par for the course and it doest bother me as much as it does to others. Im just glad they werent smaller caps

View attachment 1587631
when was this release from? I must have completely snoozed over it

CMT1

Reaction score
when was this release from? I must have completely snoozed over it

Late September 2020. Mine came in too, also on Friday and also nothing I could handle until after the holiday weekend.

I couldn't possibly be happier with these boots, they were totally worth the wait.

WLxL7HI.jpg

jvhAOfs.jpg

mKeDbnU.jpg

Z22RL39.jpg

sbwcYKk.jpg

The 2013/2014 brandy shells started this whole footwear obsession for me, and with these being as close as I'll get to those boots I honestly feel like I have my grails.

I made the right call going .5 up from my 2030 - These are slightly roomy in the toe compared to the snug 2030 fit I love, but I'm solidly anchored in the ball and heels of my feet and I doubt a half size down would have worked.

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
Viberg removing old stock now... just received a ‘last chance’ email for their F/W boots.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Viberg removing old stock now... just received a ‘last chance’ email for their F/W boots.
Goodbye weirdly shaped 2030 last that was roomier in the toe box, but only slightly. Actually I have 3 pairs from F/W 2020 come to think of it.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the English Tan Dublin service boot a part of their F/W collection?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the English Tan Dublin service boot a part of their F/W collection?
No thats SS21. Look by new arrivals if you're using their site. Standard & Strange just got these and the 310 versions in too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads