• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah the new SMU limitations is a bummer. I hope they don’t eliminate that entirely. As I understand it, SMUs aren’t an option for new retailers either. Was hoping to see wah

Munson based lasts usually. 2045 or 2040
Yeah and the amount of stockists is shrinking it feels like. I have serious doubts DR will get that one last shelby boot they wanted to run. (speaking of anyone got an 8.5 asphalt shelby for sale in like new or new condition?) Thefoldgroup hasn't restocked and I don't know that they will, a bunch of the foreign stockists aren't restocking. Notre is out. Lord knows what happened to Kevin and milohshop, but I hope he pulls through too. WF has always had a super small selection. If they don't let new stockists get SMUs either than I don't know what to expect. The seasonal makeups are better than I expected, but a lot of the best stuff has always been stockist makeups.

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Four new 310 offerings! And with E widths! But no cap toes... Unfathomable..

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a common last for the boondocker? I know miloh’s was on 2030, but are they typically 110/1035?
First one they did, when Viberg.com came online, was on the 110. Then at some point they did 2045 and 2030 I think.

WatchesCars

Reaction score
Was anyone else in on the miloh shop mushroom boot pre order in september? Wonder how much longer it will take, going on 6 months now

nareichert

Reaction score
Has anyone done one of these 15-minute footwear consultations? I'm assuming this lot would just immediately start asking questions about upcoming releases, sample sale status, and MTO opportunities... just wondering if it's worth my time.

Tewsday

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar on how to size for 2050 last for the Side Zip Boot? I currently own a pair of Viberg Scout Boot in size 9.5, which is 2030 last and they fit perfect. I heard the 2050 last is a bit shorter in length and more all-around narrow compared to 2030. Wondering if I should stick to the same size (9.5), or size half up (10)? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Note: I’m 11C/10.7D

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done one of these 15-minute footwear consultations? I'm assuming this lot would just immediately start asking questions about upcoming releases, sample sale status, and MTO opportunities... just wondering if it's worth my time.
Well I already found out MTO is dead. I really don't think this thread is the target audience for Viberg to give sizing advice in the first place, the thread probably can give better advice than they can probably....

WatchesCars

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar on how to size for 2050 last for the Side Zip Boot? I currently own a pair of Viberg Scout Boot in size 9.5, which is 2030 last and they fit perfect. I heard the 2050 last is a bit shorter in length and more all-around narrow compared to 2030. Wondering if I should stick to the same size (9.5), or size half up (10)? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Note: I’m 11C/10.7D

I'd go 10 on the sidezips

InternetTears

Reaction score
Well I already found out MTO is dead. I really don't think this thread is the target audience for Viberg to give sizing advice in the first place, the thread probably can give better advice than they can probably....
The Viberg MTO would cost $1000 now and have been in person events. Their leather selections are mundane if shinki is not included as an option IMO.

Idk how many people, including Viberg crazies, that would be willing to drop that dough on pull-up leathers and suede.

All Viberg offerings are more expensive now, so it’s not a bad thing if they can consistently churn out a better product. They’ve fucked me a couple of times on shell preorders already; it’s time to inject some value back into these boots ✌?

Last note: I’ve said it before but they released an entire years worth of boots with weird looking toes which was the result of switching to leather toe puffs. I don’t think it gets much worse than that; the 2030 was not recognizable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads