• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kkibbey23

Reaction score
My Vintage mocha came in from standard and strange last night.

These are amazing! Really digging the look and cant wait to see how they change over time.
20210224_090233.jpg
20210224_083636.jpg

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks very yellow in other pics. How would you characterize the color in person?
A little more yellow but depends on the lighting. I’d say in between my pics and DRs.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
My Vintage mocha came in from standard and strange last night.

These are amazing! Really digging the look and cant wait to see how they change over time.
View attachment 1561679 .

Thanks for posting - I love the way these look new. I want to run across the bay and pick up a pair this afternoon...my personal hesitation is that they seem to patina to a rather uniform brown, and I envision them merging close to my natural CXL pair. So ya, I'm looking for every excuse not to buy another pair lol!

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there much visible marbling?
I think there is some darker areas from some burnishing. There is definitely color variation but not high contrast.

see the heel counter on the left boot.

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
In addition to their promotional nonsense, viberg is also following the photo-filter trend it seems; what is the true color of their new pachena? The stock photo is shades lighter than the thumbnail pic in the email.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads