• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A 2050 Last developed exclusively for the Chelsea and inspired by a traditional Argentinian riding boot provides an *accommodating* fit
1611351639328.gif

TennesseeWill

Reaction score
Yeah I don't understand why Division Road writes everything as if its a college essay with a 1,000 word minimum

Hey man. It’s that, or Snake Oil.

You: Hey, I have a ques...
SOP: Let’s ********** this.
You: ...tion.
SOP: Click the order button. Now.
You: Question?
SOP: Nah. [click]

Choose your adventure.

Squizzy3k

Reaction score

SOP: Leeeetttt’s ********** this.

Choose your adventure.
Or Viberg:
You: hey, just wanted to confirm the width on these service boots...

:: Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July::

Vb: hey! Really appreciate you reaching out. Unfortunately, we are no longer offering widths on our service boots. You must’ve been referring to our FW ‘19 boots. Sorry!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dunno if I even like these for me (I usually like lighter colors, but the name is pretty epic: "Wasabi waxed veldt"

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SOP: Let’s ********** this.

Choose your adventure.

So true, but SOP is super helpful when you have questions. Atleast they have been super responsive when I reach out to them.

Sdig14

Reaction score
Anyone reach out to Miloh Shop at all and hear back recently? I've reached out a few times over the last month or so but haven't heard back at all.

I know they were going through some issues, hopefully Kevin is doing alright! Probably just busy and trying to figure things out in the pandemic world.

Reactions: XWT

sirphilliam

Reaction score
I haven’t seen any love for the bronze kudu SB.

Some notes:

Insanely soft and comfortable out of the box. No break-in for this leather. Seems like the bronze kudu also has a lot of variability in hides. Gusseted tongue also a bonus. The pattern maker put the pebbled hide for the front piece, and the smoother hide for the sides. Kind of wish this was switched. Still pleased.

Attachments

• D24EA843-C355-43B8-A957-88BAF75F43AF.jpeg
    D24EA843-C355-43B8-A957-88BAF75F43AF.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 80
  • ED35C684-F541-4DE8-A4D5-ED7A07BBA8CB.jpeg
    ED35C684-F541-4DE8-A4D5-ED7A07BBA8CB.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 82

merchantdj

Reaction score
I haven’t seen any love for the bronze kudu SB.

Some notes:

Insanely soft and comfortable out of the box. No break-in for this leather. Seems like the bronze kudu also has a lot of variability in hides. Gusseted tongue also a bonus. The pattern maker put the pebbled hide for the front piece, and the smoother hide for the sides. Kind of wish this was switched. Still pleased.
I've been very curious about this makeup--was wondering when someone else would finally pull the trigger.

With kudu, did you go with your normal 2030 sizing? I'm in between sizes and was wondering if I could size down on this makeup given the properties of the leather.

sirphilliam

Reaction score
I've been very curious about this makeup--was wondering when someone else would finally pull the trigger.

With kudu, did you go with your normal 2030 sizing? I'm in between sizes and was wondering if I could size down on this makeup given the properties of the leather.
I went with my normal sizing, which is 6.5. What was really surprising is that the shoe pivots really easily without any break-in.. even with dainite. Much softer than every leather I’ve tried with viberg (cxl, horsebutt, roughout, etc). Could also be the new thinner midsole?

Samir

Reaction score
Have a pair of the Viberg x Notre Service Boots from 2016 and thinking about resoling with something different than the white Vibram Christy Moreflex it came with. Hoping for a brown sole - anyone know if the Gloxi or Kletterlift soles come in colors other than white and black, respectively?

Also debating installing a side zip. Has anyone ever used a vertical zip along the shaft of their Service boots? I saw the 3sixteen and Maple zip versions both following the shape of the laces and my cobbler was worried the leather near the welt would be too stiff to open much with a vertical zipper, but I was hoping for something a little more discreet / less visible.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads