• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This treated pair looks really good but wait... does that mean the pair of 11 left there are seconds?
Have to ask WF. They were considering selling as seconds but I don’t know where they ended up. If you’re interested I’d ask for photos first.

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have to ask WF. They were considering selling as seconds but I don’t know where they ended up. If you’re interested I’d ask for photos first.

Yeah I asked for photos and he sent them, and they're the cooked pair. One boot also looks a good bit darker and glossier than the other but he said that's just lighting... Didn't mention anything about the burn. That boot should have never gone out from the factory.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my withered figs yesterday.
1610821248544.jpeg

shahtirthak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeez, you must not be able to buy anything over there ;(

Edit: Viberg doesn’t even stock 13 in most of their runs and retailers are reluctant to even hold a size 12

Yeah, I dont get anything in my size here...maybe a Rockport or a Clarks here and there but I am off those shoes now anyway. Nothing in boots in my size.

I went to a bunch of retailer websites and found Division Road carried quite a few in 12 but many others stopped at 10. Did find a few in 13 on .com

protein

Reaction score
These were originally a stock pair from Division Road that I sent back to Viberg for a rebuild. They switched it from a 1035 cap toe to a 2030 plain toe. It has 8 gunmetal eyelets, the newer leather toe puffs, and Cat’s Paw half soles.
Wow that's quite the journey. They came out beautiful. It's surprising how tough it is to find a pair of simple black calf upper, black soled bergs.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow that's quite the journey. They came out beautiful. It's surprising how tough it is to find a pair of simple black calf upper, black soled bergs.

If you’re a butt guy

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads