• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure whether these were posted yet

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
Not sure whether these were posted yet

Some temptation there, but alas, all 2030 and I don't need more flavors of the same item.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some temptation there, but alas, all 2030 and I don't need more flavors of the same item.
Their size runs seem to stop at 10

1604167694640.gif

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just wanna see the 5 eyelet 1035 Cuoio S&S had to send back to Viberg.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
See yours look closer to the .com photos than these https://www.reddit.com/r/goodyearwe...al_impressions_viberg_color_2_shell_cordovan/

Did they suddenly get lighter, is it just the ambient lighting or what's the deal. (They look dope btw.)

Yeah, I saw his pair here as well and was surprised by how light they were. My pair was actually purchased at the last Sample Sale in Los Angeles in 2019. Viberg doesn’t seem to put production information on their shoes, so I don’t quite know when they were exactly produced. Shell can very significantly from batch to batch. I will also add that I sun faded mine in the peak of summer last year to lighten them some. They got a touch lighter but not much. I may give them some more time. Hope that helps!

-Mike

bootyboy

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw his pair here as well and was surprised by how light they were. My pair was actually purchased at the last Sample Sale in Los Angeles in 2019. Viberg doesn’t seem to put production information on their shoes, so I don’t quite know when they were exactly produced. Shell can very significantly from batch to batch. I will also add that I sun faded mine in the peak of summer last year to lighten them some. They got a touch lighter but not much. I may give them some more time. Hope that helps!

-Mike
They restocked these in august this year.

Newer run is much lighter versus previous run(s).

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wonder if the ones they previewed when they screwed up their website will be included. There weren't any surprised besides the bitter chocolate halkett/bastion. Also it was hard to figure what was upcoming drop 4 and what was 2019 drop 4 while it was up.

Squizzy3k

Reaction score

I wonder if the ones they previewed when they screwed up their website will be included. There weren't any surprised besides the bitter chocolate halkett/bastion. Also it was hard to figure what was upcoming drop 4 and what was 2019 drop 4 while it was up.

It’s cool to see them selling artisanal breads with their boots, could be similar to the NY mandate of having to sell food with alcohol due to Covid.

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s cool to see them selling artisanal breads with their boots, could be similar to the NY mandate of having to sell food with alcohol due to Covid.

Viberg sourdough starter, each crafted with care by Brett himself, only $780 each

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
On a serious note, will the waxed anthracite end up on any other stockist? Don’t want to buy from .com

Ozuku

Reaction score
On a serious note, will the waxed anthracite end up on any other stockist? Don’t want to buy from .com

I had the same question

"Yes, we will be stocking the Anthracite boot with our soon and upcoming Drop 4 release. I do believe some stockists will be getting that same boot as well, but I cannot say for certain as to what has been shipped out to the individual stockists. "

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
I had the same question

"Yes, we will be stocking the Anthracite boot with our soon and upcoming Drop 4 release. I do believe some stockists will be getting that same boot as well, but I cannot say for certain as to what has been shipped out to the individual stockists. "
Brooklyn still has my size, but they went quickly as only 7/12 are left.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brooklyn had it and sold out already didn't they?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brooklyn still has my size, but they went quickly as only 7/12 are left.
I would grab it from BCC then if they still have your size, otherwise its .com and a guessing game who else may get it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads