• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It seems like it's got everything from the last five or so years? I wonder if the inventory is accurate.
I guess. I'm more concerned if they go full grab bag. Imagine paying 600$ and getting something bad.

PACostag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
broken website, or really clever marketing tactic, to hold back a little inventory to buy everyone to panic buy a lot of stuff real quick that missed out on the original launch...

but probably broken site...

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
I think it is real: most likely early links that Viberg accidentally ‘exposed’.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to get some sizing advice on a semi-structured toe 1035 last .
For the 2030 I wear a 9 unstructured & 9.5 structured.
I’ve been contemplating on picking up a pair of 145 oxfords on the 1035 last w a semi-structured toe, would a 9.5 fit similar to the 9.5 structured toe 2030? I’ve read that 1035 is a bit wider than the 2030 or is that wrong?
I’d appreciate any input, thank you.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Victoria is on the water, why don't they just toss them into the pacific and see if they'll down float to us?
"Our latest shell offering is carefully aged in the alkaline neutral waters right out our doorstep. We find this eco-friendly and hyper local method creates a soggy, yet crisp shell that is cold to the touch. Featuring an in-house barnacle sole and seaweed vegtanned midsoles. Preorders go live...."

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
"Our latest shell offering is carefully aged in the alkaline neutral waters right out our doorstep. We find this eco-friendly and hyper local method creates a soggy, yet crisp shell that is cold to the touch. Featuring an in-house barnacle sole and seaweed vegtanned midsoles. Preorders go live...."
Reminds me of my early APC selvedge days when I’d wash my jeans in the ocean like a true dickhead.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
I was hoping to get some sizing advice on a semi-structured toe 1035 last .
For the 2030 I wear a 9 unstructured & 9.5 structured.
I’ve been contemplating on picking up a pair of 145 oxfords on the 1035 last w a semi-structured toe, would a 9.5 fit similar to the 9.5 structured toe 2030? I’ve read that 1035 is a bit wider than the 2030 or is that wrong?
I’d appreciate any input, thank you.

1035 is indeed a bit wider, and I prefer it for that reason. I can comfortably do an 7.5 or 8 in the 2030, with an 8 letting me wear some thicker socks. The 1035 is strictly a 7.5 for me, as sizing up to an 8 gets too big.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads