• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wished Viberg still had that waxed flesh horsebutt, would have loved a 2055 boondocker done in it with a soft toe box.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wished Viberg still had that waxed flesh horsebutt, would have loved a 2055 boondocker done in it with a soft toe box.
1603676609560.gif

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No shell release this month? Or except it Tuesday?
Something maybe went wrong with the denim shell? I just hope they don't postpone it to next month and push back something else.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At this rate, I think they are focused on finishing up Drop 3 before spring 2021.
With the anthracite waxed dropping, what all is left? The winter smoke calf, brigadier suede, brown bronze kudu, burnishable cigar kudu, and horween oak dearborn.... oh there's a lot on the .co.jp site left....

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With the anthracite waxed dropping, what all is left? The winter smoke calf, brigadier suede, brown bronze kudu, burnishable cigar kudu, and horween oak dearborn.... oh there's a lot on the .co.jp site left....
I wonder if since (I'm assuming) pandemic sales have been slow, they'll cancel or delay some of those makeups...

WeatheredHide

Reaction score
For those who wear CHUP socks with their boots, do the regular cotton CHUP socks make your feet sweat? I only wear wool boot socks, but gotta admit the CHUP socks being posted here look pretty cool!

They do make wool socks, too. I just ordered all three colors of these merino ones:

Since going to merino (mostly with Darn Tough), I can't go back to cotton anymore -- just too dampish at the end of the day with cotton.

This is interesting. When you guys lace your shoes, when you first thread the lace do you go over or under?

over
View attachment 1484758

Under
View attachment 1484759

I go over, but for no particular reason other than it's how I've always done it.

Hilariously, I went to Viberg's website to see what they show, and right on the homepage it seems they're split, too:

Screen-Shot-2020-10-26-at-11.39.16.jpg

Last edited:

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if since (I'm assuming) pandemic sales have been slow, they'll cancel or delay some of those makeups...
I think they're going to cancel some more. I never thought we would get all 50 of the .co.jp ones, but I would be surprised if we got even half now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads