• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Withered Fig certainly doesn't have the core stuff. Most have the core, seem to have to select some number of .com offerings and after that they get to pick from there I believe.
Screenshot_20201024-193007.png

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should really revisit that teacore ammunition gmto idea you had
I definitely still want some type of Veager. Doesn't need to be ammunition, and I guess it can't be if it goes through the original stockist I reached out to. I'm going to try and circle back at the end of the year with him, then I'll try other avenues.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
Ok team

What are the best thick boot socks.

I don't know if there is a "best" as that is a very subjective topic. Nonetheless I am huge fan of Chups. Comfort and they look freakin' cool. They make them in 3 sizes which is awesome for a good fit. If you are patient you can often find them on sale in random places.

There is a nice review on boot socks on Stitchdown.com btw.

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
I buy a lot of different styles from a lot of different brands; A lot of you in here wear darn tough. I’ll say that if you can find a [mostly] mohair sock, maybe with some nylon for structure, your feet will thank you.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I definitely still want some type of Veager. Doesn't need to be ammunition, and I guess it can't be if it goes through the original stockist I reached out to. I'm going to try and circle back at the end of the year with him, then I'll try other avenues.
A) I stand corrected, Withered Fig's criteria seems to just be shades of brown haha.
B) Please keep me posted!

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know if there is a "best" as that is a very subjective topic. Nonetheless I am huge fan of Chups. Comfort and they look freakin' cool. They make them in 3 sizes which is awesome for a good fit. If you are patient you can often find them on sale in random places.

There is a nice review on boot socks on Stitchdown.com btw.
I love chups but as someone who wears an 11.5 in 2030, chups largest size are really close to being too small. The first 3 or 4 wears of chups I have to really work them on although they fit fine once they are on. They just don’t really have any elasticity so it’s tough to get over a big foot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads